Wednesday Departure Thread | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Wednesday Departure Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Freeman comes off the bench, maybe we keep him for two years? I know, we can only look one year at a time, but it is a good thought.
The old Jim Calhoun trick. He buried Charlie Villanueva in the rotation his freshman year so he’d be back as a soph. Paid off for both.

Coach Ham at FSU manages to play 10+ guys all for decent minutes,
AND
still get his stud Frosh drafted.

No reason Red can’t do similar.
And manages to ever do much of anything from year to year and still keep his job. Sorry I couldn't resist.

devo said bell and mintz are also gone

if they havent decided yet, im guessing maybe they havent declared yet to see what kinda NIL might pop up
Can you please provide more details or context on Devos's comment on Bell? Everyone else has been saying 50/50 or staying. This is the first I have seen of someone credible saying he was gone.

Can you please provide more details or context on Devos's comment on Bell? Everyone else has been saying 50/50 or staying. This is the first I have seen of someone credible saying he was gone.
yeah I mean I just saw it on the latest podcast he and kris joseph have...its a long episode haha 60 minutes--- didnt sit through it all but in the first 15 minutes or so they talk about it...they were going on and on about how today's players are wack...and entitled...kinda got the sense it was a response to all the transfers in the works

.cant remember verbatim but i got the sense its pretty much done...but wasnt expicitly said that way that it should be taken as 100% done (i guess)

The old Jim Calhoun trick. He buried Charlie Villanueva in the rotation his freshman year so he’d be back as a soph. Paid off for both.
I don’t know, he played 20 minutes a game with a loaded front court on a team that won a title that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom