Wednesday Departure Thread | Syracusefan.com

Wednesday Departure Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m interested, but man we’re a long way from Roy’s Runts, Cuse is in the House and Final Fours.
There’s more Syracuse continuity with the coaching staff, than there is with the players.

Can't wait to see what the title of these threads turn into next week? Or do we just roll back into the previous weeks thread???!!!!

The portal is open for 45 days. Why does everyone think everything has to happen the first couple days? Some players may still be thinking things over with parents and not wanting to rush into a decision. Some players may have an interest in a couple schools but those schools are still playing. Some players may be negotiating NIL here. There is no rush. Only about 1/3 of the number of players expected to hit the portal have done so. Although I’d expect those still playing not to do anything till seasons end.

Last year, Girard entered the portal 11 days after it opened and Edwards 28 days after.

Can't wait to see what the title of these threads turn into next week? Or do we just roll back into the previous weeks thread???!!!!

Next week we can title them with the week number after the day until we run out of players...

I don't like this system but if i was a talent (I am not) I would enter the portal each year for the biggest bag. I would hope its from my same school and would more than likely give a hometown discount. In the end we have to try and get what is ours when we can. Again, I hate this but imagine if in the MLB, NBA or NFL players could literally choose to be a free agent every year regardless of their current "contract"?

The portal is open for 45 days. Why does everyone think everything has to happen the first couple days? Some players may still be thinking things over with parents and not wanting to rush into a decision. Some players may have an interest in a couple schools but those schools are still playing. Some players may be negotiating NIL here. There is no rush. Only about 1/3 of the number of players expected to hit the portal have none so. Although I’d expect those still playing not to do anything till seasons end.

Last year, Girard entered the portal 11 days after it opened and Edwards 28 days after.
This is obviously a very patient group

Intriguing idea, that second one.

Had two hunnet milligrams of caffeine, went for a little jiggle jog.

Expecting a massive departure from my bowels in T minus 30 seconds.
Damn, dude. That's like six cokes.

run discover GIF

The portal is open for 45 days. Why does everyone think everything has to happen the first couple days? Some players may still be thinking things over with parents and not wanting to rush into a decision. Some players may have an interest in a couple schools but those schools are still playing. Some players may be negotiating NIL here. There is no rush. Only about 1/3 of the number of players expected to hit the portal have done so. Although I’d expect those still playing not to do anything till seasons end.

Well normally I'd be paying attention to the brackets and filling out 30 of them with different variations of Syracuse as national champ. But for the third year in a row, here we are.

But thanks for your concern for the fans well being.

BECAUSE WE WERE TOLD TO BUCKLE UP

Live and let live... But not this.

Any of these guys actually go to G-Town... man, I was hoping those rumors were a joke...

What's that medieval pond dunking contraption with the seat on a see-saw called???

If we got some future hoyas on our hands, let's set one up at drumlins and give them one last stop on their way out of town...

043c949bc773b5dc9e4d106f67043268.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online