Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

That Tech defense looked terrible on the first drive.

Number 11 made an absolutely terrible effort on a couple tackles.

First thing I said was who is 11 great effort pal half effort shoulder tackle gets spun around then didn't realize RB was still going. Dude needs to have a seat.

Did FSU go full contact a single time this summer? Terrible tackling.

I'm high on GT's OL but nothing about FSU's DL looked dominant like I was told they are. Excited to see how this one plays out.

When is the last time Syracuse could say that they have better pass catchers than Florida St?

They don't want DJU slinging it

He's on the Devito at Illinois game plan
I don't think that they have anybody scary enough for it to be worth the risk. Very high floor low ceiling team with their defense and the way the offense is built.

Joe T is a tough listen. He should go back to calling putt put. Every play isn’t remarkable.

Tech looks small on the d line. Fast defense and pretty aggressive (a fair number of screens called by Fl State).

Offense looks more than capable of putting up big points. Hate that when they highlighted the ability of the Tech offense to run misdirection plays that the examples came from last years SU loss to them. And we looked REALLY bad in those examples.

Tech looks small on the d line. Fast defense and pretty aggressive (a fair number of screens called by Fl State).

Offense looks more than capable of putting up big points. Hate that when they highlighted the ability of the Tech offense to run misdirection plays that the examples came from last years SU loss to them. And we looked REALLY bad in those examples.
We looked really bad because we were. Unfortunately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom