Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

I hope Fran and staff prepare for the communications piece in the QB's helmet going down. Tech is going to hand signals because King's helmet is not working right for the play calls. Prepare for the worst.

The difference in this game is Special Teams. GT would be winning if it wasn’t for Special Teams.

I think Georgia Tech’s defense is hitting harder than Fla st’s defense.

I hope Fran and staff prepare for the communications piece in the QB's helmet going down. Tech is going to hand signals because King's helmet is not working right for the play calls. Prepare for the worst.
Actually they have I think. I remember reading somewhere they have had practices with no coach communication at all, so the team can operate without coaches. Keep me honest though.

Pretty impressed with Tech. Not so much with FSU. They don’t have the 2023 monster roster to bail out a crappy QB in DJU

They took the opening kickoff and drove right down for a score. Knife through butter. 6 points since. Last year Tech had to out-score you because their defense stunk. Their defense doesn't stink this year.

GA Tech blowing 2 chances to maybe win the game on that drive. Gotta stop at least one of those 4th downs

DJ with some clutch throws on 4th down. Reminds me of Chase Brice against Cuse in 2018.

Joe T is a tough listen. He should go back to calling putt put. Every play isn’t remarkable.

You should hear him do a boxing match.

Good teams don't go off sides on a 4th down to score and win game What

I hate College Gameday and yet here I am watching it because I need every bit of CFB content I can get this year! More hyped than I’ve been in my SUFB fandom!

I thought maybe Corso had finally retired. Not so fast, my friend!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom