Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

Good to see that Brian Kelly continues his consecutive seasons streak of being a horse's @ss.

That presser after the game with him banging the table was such put on nonsense. Ohhh Brian, you big man, that'll show the LSU faithful just how angry you are at your players. What a loser.

Good to see that Brian Kelly continues his consecutive seasons streak of being a horse's @ss.

That presser after the game with him banging the table was such put on nonsense. Ohhh Brian, you big man, that'll show the LSU faithful just how angry you are at your players. What a loser.
Give him his binky, the little beeotch is cranky

So how about UNLV with Sluka putting it on Jerry Wilson and Houston 27-7. That will be a tough game. Kind of wish we still have Jerry.
Houston is the worst team in the Big 12… not sure how much we know

Big hit there

BC looks way better early than last year

And then the dropped pass that would have been six and failing to keep the punt out of the end zone

Shooting themselves in the foot early after a good start

Can't miss those opportunities when you get them on the road.

I think they can scheme it on Offense to move the ball all game.

Not sure if they have the Dawgs on D to keep FSU in check

Not that I disagree with you guys but that ball should be at the 1” line. Poorly executed by the players

At the very least they should have tried to draw FSU offside and taken a delay of game.

My best friend is an FSU fan, and he can't stand DJ U. They can't win too many games with him not being able to through 5 yards down the field with any accuracy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom