Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

nah - I don't buy into the whole root for the conference thing. I root against teams I hate which encompasses many ACC teams. Plus - I don't believe for one second anyone else in the ACC roots for because of "the conference"
I root for the teams we play - I want them to win all their games except 1.*

*but if they lose, I shed no tears

I can see why the Big 12 doesn’t want to invite U Conn football into the conference until 2030. That will be another beatdown for us

I can’t watch that crap. That’s why I don’t watch hockey. I need offense and scoring.
I know it's Illinois State, but this second half has been much better for Iowa. For the first time in a few seasons, I've actually had fun watching their offense. We'll see how it goes next week vs the Cyclones.

VT back in business. I’m surprised Vandy wouldn’t give their kicker a chance there, but the punt worked out.

Pretty stupid of Vanderbilt to not use one of their two timeouts with 9 seconds left and then run one more play and center the ball for their field goal attempt. And of course they miss the game-winning field goal from the left hash.

Hopefully they take it in OT at least.

Pretty stupid of Vanderbilt to not use one of their two timeouts with 9 seconds left and then run one more play and center the ball for their field goal attempt. And of course they miss the game-winning field goal from the left hash.

Hopefully they take it in OT at least.
Probably not. Dumb coaching from a smart school

THis Northwestern stadium is way better than their regular one they are dumb if they go back to it and should just stick with this one.

Miami is going to be tough but that said Ward might not make it to the last weekend.

Hopefully Houston just sucks bc UNLV looks excellent so far with Sluka.

Why the hell isn’t he at James Madison and not on our schedule?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom