Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

FSU’s OL getting pushed all over the place. Man… No bueno for DJ.

And for a team that’s screaming about chances at Natty’s and the SEC, you might want to buy some tarps to cover that 2nd deck up.

FSU might be down. Florida down.

Miami about to crank up “it’s all about the U” to unheard of decibel levels.

If Deion takes Colorado to a bowl he’ll be HC at FSU next year*.

*I have no idea what Norvell’s contract looks like.
Just signed an enormous extension in February. FSU panicked when Bama came sniffing around.
Norvell's contract will jump from $5.5 million in 2023 to $9.875 million this season. He will receive a small raise each year until his salary rises to $10.835 million during the final year of his contract, which runs through December 31, 2031

BC, IMO looking pretty good on both sides of the ball
They do look good, but I do believe that FSU is that bad right now. I can't wait to see us against GTech. If we are stronger up the middle than FSU was against them, then I will be very confident against BC. I think our secondary is better than FSU. And, we should be able to score against everyone.

DJ U is making me realize even more how important McCord truly is. They aren’t even on the same level, McCord is far and above so much better. FSU fans have to be in shock that a program of their “stature” couldn’t backfill the QB spot with a more elite transfer.

IMG_1269.jpeg

Just signed an enormous extension in February. FSU panicked when Bama came sniffing around.
Norvell's contract will jump from $5.5 million in 2023 to $9.875 million this season. He will receive a small raise each year until his salary rises to $10.835 million during the final year of his contract, which runs through December 31, 2031
He's stealing money from FSU, if it was his decision to spend NIL money on DJ U. They could have solidified their lines with that money.

I know that it’s fashionable to hate on DJU and for good reason, but these FSU WR have gotten no separation in a game and a half.

DJ U is making me realize even more how important McCord truly is. They aren’t even on the same level, McCord is far and above so much better. FSU fans have to be in shock that a program of their “stature” couldn’t backfill the QB spot with a more elite transfer.

Ask yourself this: what would fsu trade for McCord and OG?

Why no replay they got a full extra hard and BOB should challenge the spot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom