Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 25 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

Their full playbook at their disposal? Really?

Why did they get a timeout back? What a joke the refs helping them this much.
They need a lot more help than that. They can't catch a ball. Just the 2 long passes.

LOL… after today, I’m thinking FSU to the MAC….
Good news, boppers. The big move to the MAC has been called off. The early reports were wrong. All wrong. Now for that team out there that is having such a hard time getting out of the GOR. Sorry about that.

Here’s an update. The Seminoles missed their chance but there is still time for a move to the MEAC.

More news later, boppers.

I will state it again, DJU is one of the most overrated QBs in recent memory. He has all the physical tools needed but some times you don't have it between the ears. He simply isn't a gamer, he's an anti-gamer.

Norvell on DJ U "We have an ophthalmologist meeting with him at halftime, he obviously can't see. We'll have him fitted with contacts or glasses and hopefully he will be able to hit the broad side of a barn in the second half, or we are in deep crap and at least one fan will have to eat dog poop."

FSU sucking this year is so much more enjoyable than usual. They had ONE good year and acted like they were so good that they shouldn’t be held back by being in the ACC. There’s a real shortage of brain cells down in Tallahassee.

DJU?

More like DJBooo.

I’ll show myself out.
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online