Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Week 0-1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 24 - Sept 2

norvell is terrible at using all the talent
Agree, he is not a good coach. Jordan Travis was so good he made FSU a top ten team. Plus they lost a bunch of other senior transfers and replaced them with young guys developed internally.

This FSU staff is crappy at development and the results this year will prove that.

1724527027035.gif

Suck it, FSU. Maybe before you try to leave for greener pastures, you should figure out how to win in your own backyard.

The entire SEC/B1G are licking their chops.

Agree, he is not a good coach. Jordan Travis was so good he made FSU a top ten team. Plus they lost a bunch of other senior transfers and replaced them with young guys developed internally.

This FSU staff is crappy at development and the results this year will prove that.

Nah we all know it’s just FSU doesn’t get enough money from the conference to win like they are supposed to….

We take care of ohio sat, with two weeks of seeing GT ranked, local media talking it up, and maybe we get that 'event game' label for casuals and get a big crowd. Win that, we will see a sellout for Stanford and Fri night lights.

Sounds rosy, but that's for future weeks. let's not look past Ohio. But boy that potential dream scenerio playin' out...

I bet GT straight up. I have thought this team was going to be very good since last season ended. Key is a Doug M type coach and had them well prepared. Hines is a baller. Tough in the pocket keeps his eyes downfield and is a tough runner. With all the motion they run I'd like to see us keep our D keep it fairly simple to start. We need to make him beat us with his arm. Take their run game away.
As to those Bat sh...
Swamp Rednecks Karmas a BTCH!
F FSU.

I bet GT straight up. I have thought this team was going to be very good since last season ended. Key is a Doug M type coach and had them well prepared. Hines is a baller. Tough in the pocket keeps his eyes downfield and is a tough runner. With all the motion they run I'd like to see us keep our D keep it fairly simple to start. We need to make him beat us with his arm. Take their run game away.
As to those Bat sh...
Swamp Rednecks Karmas a BTCH!
F FSU.
Good for us and bad for them is Fran has film on them. They have none on us and I would expect, against Ohio the game plan will be fairly vanilla.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DolphinDad

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom