Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

BC would be a strong mid-level team in the MAC. LOL. UConn will roll them. UMASS would roll them if they played this tear. Cuse is going to put up biblical level points on them. No f-ing mercy.

Not great if they aren't confident they can stop them on 4th and 5. This Purdue secondary getting shredded.
They're pulling a Dino right now. Not using timeouts to think about a final offensive drive of the half.

BC would be a strong mid-level team in the MAC. LOL. UConn will roll them. UMASS would roll them if they played this tear. Cuse is going to put up biblical level points on them. No f-ing mercy.
I live about a half hour from the NIU campus, I wish the game was at NIU so I could drive over and boo Hafley and his crappy and dirty team.

LETS GO NIU WIN THIS ONE OUTRIGHT!

I drove to RI to slam the ML back in July bc I knew it would drop like a rock.

F Nebby so bad for not winning outright I had them, Umass, and NIU together all to win on a huge ticket.

This might be the worst BC team in a long time. Didn't a few analysts have them above us ? Lol
Yes. Apparently the return of Mahogany was going to magically fix how crappy they really are. Andrea Adelson and Stewart Mandel should both be sentenced to watching BCs offense on a loop 24 hours a day for picking them ahead of us

Purdue looking like they just got a gift. Fresno QB is down.

BC is awful. They have a QB problem. The 6'5"guy from California is a Davito clone. The other guy is a dangerous runner but can't throw to save his life.

BC is awful. They have a QB problem. The 6'5"guy from California is a Davito clone. The other guy is a dangerous runner but can't throw to save his life.
Seinfeld-thats-a-shame GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Fresno with some of the worst coverage on a kickoff I've ever seen

Funny listening to the pro BC guys trying to talk about everything but this disaster

Hafly has bullied his way to the front of the unemployment line.
I would do it after this game, this is brutal. Getting pushed around by NIU at this point. We’ll see if the fumble changes anything here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom