Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

Purdue's stadium looks massively upgraded with many more bells and whistles this year.

Purdues defense has been aggressive. Outside the big play- this offense is not the same as it was with Oconnell

Purdue's stadium looks massively upgraded with many more bells and whistles this year.

Purdue looks OK. Still can't run it very well and Card isn't OConnell. He's decent though

If Colorado is even halfway decent this year, The Tall Man is going to have teams banging his door down to be HC. Northwestern would be wise to be one of those teams, but Northwestern and wise is an oxymoron
The play calling has been great so far. Colorado actually looks better than I thought they would.

Surprised by how good CU looks, but week 1 can always be deceiving, who knows how good TCU is. Their defense is clearly pretty rough

Doors off, tosses into a compactor, and crushed into a cube.
And then their mascot accidentally sets himself and his horse on fire with his flaming spear

Then he falls off the horse, both still on fire mind you, and lands butt first on the spear

Last edited:
Give Sean Lewis a decent QB and decent skill players on any team and he’ll put up a lot of points. He’s an ELITE OC. Fortunately for him at Colorado he has a very good QB and very good skill players. Even if Colorados O-line is a little below average they will be fine. A lot of their season is going to depend on their defense. I think they end up 6-6 or 7-5. They don’t have much depth at all

Give Sean Lewis a decent QB and decent skill players on any team and he’ll put up a lot of points. He’s an ELITE OC. Fortunately for him at Colorado he has a very good QB and very good skill players. Even if Colorados O-line is a little below average they will be fine. A lot of their season is going to depend on their defense. I think they end up 6-6 or 7-5. They don’t have much depth at all
Not much depth and they go so fast, their defense will definitely wear down as games go on. Only issue i’ve ever had with the extreme uptempo, puts your D out there more often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom