Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

I came here just to make certain we have Syracuse guys talking about how bad BC looks. Can we trade BC for Tulane?
BC the team that many people, yourself included, think somehow should generate interest in college football in New England. They never have and never will.

This is going to be a wild 2h for the buffs game. And Gus Johnson on the call. Even better. “You got barbecue back there ?! And you didn’t invite me?! HURT MA FEELINGS!” lol

Ole Miss v. Mercer

3:06 into the start of game.

4 TDs

Chandler Morris can't play and Kendall Briles keeps the ball in his hands when the run game is working.

I always liked that 3D Sim City looking thing they did with all the Big Ten schools. It will be interesting to see how that looks once all these West Coast schools join.

I just saw Northern Illinois is beating BC 21-7 mid way through the 4th quarter. BC must be real bad this year.

It’s Week 1 and I’ve already been annoyed like 10 times by teams not being able to run a QB sneak under center, the most effective play in football.

Refs trying to give BC a shot. Phantom PI in the end zone on 4th and 13.

BC the team that many people, yourself included, think somehow should generate interest in college football in New England. They never have and never will.
They actually have. Back in the 70's and when Flutie was there. Who would you suggest? UMass? UConn?

455 on the bench on tcu. Wow.

Attachments

• 1693681855022.jpeg
    1693681855022.jpeg
    11.3 KB · Views: 36

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online