Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

Damn, that's a great way to start your year in Colorado. Coach Prime and Optimus Prime went OFF!

I remember Tim Green saying Deion is the smartest, most business savvy guy he’s ever met. Knowing that was Green’s opinion, I felt really confident Prime would be a success at Colorado…but didn’t expect them to knock off TCU today. Amazing, was an awesome game to watch.

Is it me or has TCU been in more shootouts in the past decade or so than just about everyone??

If you’re an AP voter you have to put Colorado somewhere around 15th give or take a few spots.
My guess is, TCU is going to end up mediocre. Losing talent, my guess is they are 6-6. Colorado will surprise as it did today, but it could be rough in later season. Lack of depth will catch up to them. Regardless, its an impressive start, Hunter and Deion's son look really good.

Drake Maye might actually be able to ball. The word "might" doing some heavy lifting.

I just watched ACC PM. They were talking Wake Forest football. They say that the WF offense is going to keep rolling…no question. I feel that they will take a step back without Hartman. Am I crazy?
I have spectrum so no espn for me.

Anybody know of a western michigan board? Want to hear their perspective on our game next week.

They are totally looking past us to their showdown with meathead juggernaut Iowa the following week. The consensus is they'll just run it down our weak metrosexual throats.

CU is gonna be 2-0. Nebraska didn’t look good against Minny.
I thought their defense looked really good, but their offense is just too reliant on the QB (who is a good player) to do absolutely everything. Reminds me of like Antwan Randle-El at Indiana.

They are totally looking past us to their showdown with meathead juggernaut Iowa the following week. The consensus is they'll just run it down our weak metrosexual throats.
I’ll have to make an account then, this is going to be a fun week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom