Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4 | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Aug 31 - Sept 4

I mean, what you just said reinforces what I said. Because what their QB did makes them a mid-tier ACC team. Ridiculous takes. You don’t like Clemson, ok. But these are H0T Takes for sure. You might think you’re “watching the game” but you’re watching what you want to see happen. I’m watching a game with no bias either way.
You're watching what you want to see happen and you're going on ignore because you're being stupid. They are a bad team that unjustifiably got a #9 ranking.

Why do you not use timeouts on defense there. I don’t get it.

I guess as soon as the QB slides it’s a dead ball. Short of the line to gain. The P.F. penalty is a dead ball so still Duke ball?
Terrible ruling, ACC probably needs to address that tomorrow.

You're watching what you want to see happen and you're going on ignore because you're being stupid. They are a bad team that unjustifiably got a #9 ranking.

Yeah, good choice hitting the “ignore”. But I’m being stupid. Saying Clemson is a mid-tier ACC team is “silly”. It’s better not to respond b/c your first sentence screams you don’t know how to respond.

Why do you not use timeouts on defense there. I don’t get it.
Doesn’t matter if you use them now or later, you still 99/100 times need two stops

• Clemson has no passing game beyond 10 yards. They lack the skill players we have seen during their National Championship runs.
  • A better defense would not allow Clemson to drive down the field to get in goal line position.
  • They didn't miss two field goals. Both were blocked. They have issues on special teams.
  • Clemson will take away from this game the two fumbles ignoring that they couldn't pass if they wanted to.

Clemson will be a very angry team the rest of the year, hopefully they don’t figure anything out the rest of the year though

Man, I wish we could play this version of Clemson. Not sure what they will look like when they come to the Dome, but they’ll most likely have two losses and be focused.

Wowwww! Clemson’s not good lol!

Clemson will be a very angry team the rest of the year, hopefully they don’t figure anything out the rest of the year though

They flat out quit here at the end. Not sure this team has the DNA to fight back if they get 2 or 3 losses early season

If Duke can do this at home, imagine what we could do in the Dome?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom