• at Syracuse
  • Wake Forest
  • at Miami
  • at NC State
  • Notre Dame
  • Georgia Tech
  • North Carolina
  • at South Carolina
Where do the wins come from after CSU and FAU? They are going to have to fight from FSU on.

Not that I like Duke, but this is delightful.

Duke has a good team coming off a good season but Clemson getting whipped by Duke football is more than just a loss. They haven't beaten Clemson since 2004. Mind you that's 5 games totally they have played since then and then biggest margin in a Duke win since like the 1930s

I love seeing this, I think it’s a beautiful thing, only downside is a I bought 2.5 points and took Duke and the points when the money line was looking me in the face the whole time smh.

Clemson's schedule:
  • Charleston Southern
  • FAU
  • Florida State
  • at Syracuse
  • Wake Forest
  • at Miami
  • at NC State
  • Notre Dame
  • Georgia Tech
  • North Carolina
  • at South Carolina
Where do the wins come from after CSU and FAU? They are going to have to fight from FSU on.
They need to be able to win with the power running game.. we let the game slip away last yr when thats all they had. But FSU/SU/Miami/ND/UNC can all give them games hopefully and the USC to end the yr can always be a battle if it goes south you can see them losing 5-6-7 even its doubtful. lets hope we do our job first.

Duke has a good team coming off a good season but Clemson getting whipped by Duke football is more than just a loss. They haven't beaten Clemson since 2004. Mind you that's 5 games totally they have played since then and then biggest margin in a Duke win since like the 1930s
I dont think Duke whipped them.. The first half Duke deseved the lead. the 2nd half clemson made its own mistakes and probably should have been up 1-2 scores until it went bad

I dont think Duke whipped them.. The first half Duke deseved the lead. the 2nd half clemson made its own mistakes and probably should have been up 1-2 scores until it went bad
Yes. Clemson took over actually. They were running it on them the way they ran it in is. Bad, bad turnovers. Man, I hope we beat them now. I don’t like Duke.

None of that matters in the bigger picture. It was 28-7. It might matter if you are a Clemson fan but to everyone else they lost by 3 TDs. Execution and not playing mistake prone football is part of it.

Yes. Clemson took over actually. They were running it on them the way they ran it in is. Bad, bad turnovers. Man, I hope we beat them now. I don’t like Duke.

And that is how quickly things can turn in college football. Not the end of the world for Clemson but these other teams aren’t that much more talented in this league. Florida State is clearly the best team but the sucked a few years ago. We can win 8 or 9 in this league I feel

Clemson loses and I hit the under, great night!
Me too. I hit the under but also bet Duke on the money line. Very small bets on both but I thought there was a good shot this would occur.

But in all honesty I love this for my bet but was hoping it wouldn’t happen. I don’t think this is good for the conference unfortunately. Also it doesn’t help with Syracuse strength of schedule this year.

They need to be able to win with the power running game.. we let the game slip away last yr when thats all they had. But FSU/SU/Miami/ND/UNC can all give them games hopefully and the USC to end the yr can always be a battle if it goes south you can see them losing 5-6-7 even its doubtful. lets hope we do our job first.
Of course, you take it one week at a time, but Clemson has some very big problems. If SU takes care of the controllables, they can make it interesting.

I’ll be honest, I don’t typically get into the “disrespect” thing, but I listen to every podcast possible, etc and Cuse is such an afterthought it’s unbelievable. Even BC consistently got more mentions than us coming off a losing season. All I want is a little analysis of my team, but our program just isn’t deemed worthy. We really need to take advantage of other teams having down years and break through (similar to ‘18). It’s been too long. It’s time.

I’ll be honest, I don’t typically get into the “disrespect” thing, but I listen to every podcast possible, etc and Cuse is such an afterthought it’s unbelievable. Even BC consistently got more mentions than us coming off a losing season. All I want is a little analysis of my team, but our program just isn’t deemed worthy. We really need to take advantage of other teams having down years and break through (similar to ‘18). It’s been too long. It’s time.
Well BC got Mahogany back, that magically changes them from 3-9 to a bowl team while we stink even though we don’t

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom