Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5

Malik Meiga, Jaden Dottin didn't play and Vielleux is 3rd string QB. All guys we really wanted.

This Purdue clock management is Dino-esque. Brutal

s-l300.jpg
1662091808139.png

We could beat either of these teams

We will see if I agree in 48 hours.
We could beat everyone on our schedule, kidding, I don’t feel better about those games after watching last night.
Purdue choked but their QB is good and they are big. Size of Big Ten and SEC teams is always surprising.
Pitt looked the same as always, which is bad news for SU.

We could beat everyone on our schedule, kidding, I don’t feel better about those games after watching last night.
Purdue choked but their QB is good and they are big. Size of Big Ten and SEC teams is always surprising.
Pitt looked the same as always, which is bad news for SU.
Pitt didn’t look that good. West Virginia’s defense wasn’t that good last year and they only returned 3 starters. Most people have WV in the bottom half of the Big XII and not making a bowl. WV threw that game away.

Pitt didn’t look that good. West Virginia’s defense wasn’t that good last year and they only returned 3 starters. Most people have WV in the bottom half of the Big XII and not making a bowl. WV threw that game away.

Yep. Pitt showed 2 things last night that might help us with them this year. First they got gashed pretty good with WVs run game at 5.6 per carry and 190 overall and then had less than 100 on the ground and a putrid 1.9 per carry themselves. It's one game but nothing looks scary about that team this year so far.

Purdue will be tough- I'd feel much better getting to 2-0 and that being a house money game. That said at home vs a team that looks a step below last year, especially with their pass rush which only got to Clifford once, is a task that isn't insurmountable.

I lost a good chunk of cash as Purdue +3.5 was the final leg of my parlay. They had the ball TWICE up 3 with under 6 minutes left in the game and called ONE run play. What’s worse .. the pass plays they called were high risk down the field plays that they had no reason to even attempt .. a couple first downs and the game was over.

Even then .,their D was so terrible at tackling that I knew there was no way they were stopping state the last drive .

I lost a good chunk of cash as Purdue +3.5 was the final leg of my parlay. They had the ball TWICE up 3 with under 6 minutes left in the game and called ONE run play. What’s worse .. the pass plays they called were high risk down the field plays that they had no reason to even attempt .. a couple first downs and the game was over.

Even then .,their D was so terrible at tackling that I knew there was no way they were stopping state the last drive .
I feel your pain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom