Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 1 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 1-5

Awful throw by Tommy… he’s better at scrambling but I’ve seen an overthrow and now missing a wide open WR by putting it behind him. He’s still the same cat

And didn't feel the pressure along with holding it too long on first drive. Hope something clicks for him but I just don't see it.

I'd say Illinois is using Tommy better than we did.

Just dump offs and let the athletes do the work

Illinois punter is brutal how do you miss 2 in one half? Punting is the easiest job in all of sports.

Illinois well-aware of DeVito's ineptitude. Asking him to do literally nothing
Hes missed when they have asked him to throw it down the field.

They are the road team and that stadium looks pretty full the Indiana D pretty good I think their OC is calling a good game so far.

That is outrageous they didn't give Illinois that TD. He was on the ground for 2 seconds with the ball before it was ripped out as he stood up.

There was one angle that showed the DB's hand move the ball ever so slightly before WR hit ground. But tough call

That is outrageous they didn't give Illinois that TD. He was on the ground for 2 seconds with the ball before it was ripped out as he stood up.
Yup. Caught the ball and had full control all the way through. Defender knocked it out after the play was over. Awful miss by the officials.

Yeah, I thought B1G officials were dirty; maybe, they just plain suck.

Yup. Caught the ball and had full control all the way through. Defender knocked it out after the play was over. Awful miss by the officials.
I thought the same for most of that review but I do think DB moved ball before they hit ground

Tommy is playing well. He’s being let down by drops and bad calls, but he has some talent around him and he’s good at the screen game.

Tommy is playing well. He’s being let down by drops and bad calls, but he has some talent around him and he’s good at the screen game.
He's certainly still limited and holding back this Illinois offense, but we're seeing what a competent offensive coordinator can do with him

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom