Week 13 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 22-26 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 13 ACC/FBS Games for Nov 22-26

Clemson just laid an egg. ACC is doomed.

Good the pathetic losses to Notre Dame are absurd. 8 regular seasons and noone can beat them 4 chances per year?!?!

ND is insane for not joining full time because they want to play Stanford and the service academies they'd never miss the playoffs in the ACC.

Glad this is a blowout so Ohio St can't get in.

Michigan might lose next week though they definitely wanted Iowa I think Purdue and Illinois can win that one. Doesn't matter they are in and won't be matched up vs UGA.

Glad this is a blowout so Ohio St can't get in.

Michigan might lose next week though they definitely wanted Iowa I think Purdue and Illinois can win that one. Doesn't matter they are in and won't be matched up vs UGA.
Why on earth do you think Michigan might lose next week? They are going to paste whomever they play

Why on earth do you think Michigan might lose next week? They are going to paste whomever they play
Eh anything can happen. Michigan escaped Illinois last week at home.

OSU probably still in. SC has cleared the path for them. Biggest games now are USC and LSU.

True but I would be stunned if it’s close. Look what they did to Iowa last year, I would expect the same with any opponent this year

South Carolina has big time bragging rights ending that home streak.

----

What a job big Cignetti at JMU going from FCS to likely Sun Belt champs.

---

Bad year for Kent State

---

Akron finally showing something

---

How hot is Day's seat? Next season's game is a must W.

---

Jerry Kill almost got NM State Bowl eligible. They are 5-6 and had a game postponed vs San Jose State.

It is clear that the ball hit the ground then Georgia receiver caught it when it bounced from the ground. It is not even close.
They didn’t overturn it on review ?

No Bama. No Clemson. No Oklahoma. No Ohio State. (Those are the teams with the most playoff appearances)

For folks who want some new blood in the playoff this is a good year.

Edit: I should have said “probably” for a couple of those.

Last edited:
On a blown call, no less

Interested to hear the rationalizations from the “refs don’t impact games” crowd

No Bama. No Clemson. No Oklahoma. No Ohio State. (Those are the teams with the most playoff appearances)

For folks who want some new blood in the playoff this is a good year.

Bama still has a path. Maybe Ohio State too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom