Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Week 14 FBS Games for Dec 1-2

It’s an odd spot with that awful Travis injury. But bottom line…. 13-0.
If Travis didn’t get hurt and FSU wins tonight, there wouldn’t even be a discussion but he did get hurt as well as the 2nd string QB too.

Join me on hot take island where I declare Washington should be left out.

Their best OOC game was home vs Boise

They were 9.5 dogs in their conference championship game, so not even viewed as the best team in their conference

That conference doesn't exist anymore so are they really conference champs?
They won every game and their conference was stacked.

everyone on the Fox panel just left out FSU.

just sayin

SEC postgame guys saying think Alabama would be in based on “best teams” but if go chalk FSU in.

13-0 and left out….. lmao!

FSU could still lose though. But if they win, and it will be against a top 15 team, you simply cannot leave them out. Literally an undefeated conference champion. What are we talking about here?
We're talking about the SEC having a birthright and nobody else's results take priority over that.

That's it. That's the argument.

Results don't matter, bow before the SEC.

It's trash.

Someone needs to find the ACC vs SEC this year. I know we won the heads up right?

The Sec should not have a team in the playoffs. Don’t buy the Greg Sankey sec all powerful bs that he is going to spew all night tonight and tomorrow morning in an attempt to change the committees mind.
The sec was at best average this year.
Results matter and the best out of conference win for the sec this year looks to be Missouri over Kansas State.

Utah beat Florida
Nc beat South Carolina
Florida state beat LSU
Texas beat Bama
Cal beat Auburn
Clemson beat South Carolina
Miami beat Texas Am

So don’t believe the Paul Finebaum SEC media hype.

Maybe this will spur the Sec and Big Ten to play some decent out of conference games.

We're talking about the SEC having a birthright and nobody else's results take priority over that.

That's it. That's the argument.

Results don't matter, bow before the SEC.

It's trash.
To be clear, I think FSU should be in if they win…I’m just playing Joe Lunardi here and saying what I think will happen and why…

for example, right now on a neutral field, everyone be honest.

what are the spreads for FSU vs...

Texas
Bama
UGA

are any under 10?

The Sec should not have a team in the playoffs. Don’t buy the Greg Sankey sec all powerful bs that he is going to spew all night tonight and tomorrow morning in an attempt to change the committees mind.
The sec was at best average this year.
Results matter and the best out of conference win for the sec this year looks to be Missouri over Kansas State.

Utah beat Florida
Nc beat South Carolina
Florida state beat LSU
Texas beat Bama
Cal beat Auburn
Clemson beat South Carolina
Miami beat Texas Am

So don’t believe the Paul Finebaum SEC media hype.

Maybe this will spur the Sec and Big Ten to play some decent out of conference games.
New Mexico State beat Auburn, by a lot, on Auburn’s home field.

Committee isn’t making everyone sit through FSUs garbage 3rd stringer if they win ugly tonight instead of Quinn Ewers. Not great for the conference but the Noles are unwatchable without Travis.

Edit just remembered there’s another spot with UGA losing so they’d be dumped for Bama.

Committee isn’t making everyone sit through FSUs garbage 3rd stringer if they win ugly tonight instead of Quinn Ewers. Not great for the conference but the Noles are unwatchable without Travis.

Edit just remembered there’s another spot with UGA losing so they’d be dumped for Bama.
FSU is putrid without Travis

FSU backup QB was taken out on such a dirty cheap shot last week too. Not that it will mean much to the committee.

So far Jawhar Jordan with the only first down for either team. 3 minutes left 1Q EDIT...In the entire 1Q. One 1st down. Jawhar Jordan.

Last edited:
FSU in the playoff would a disaster. Not saying they don’t deserve to be in, but they will get destroyed by any other team in consideration.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom