Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

My big takeaway this week is the portal is crippling teams with culture and building continuity. All these teams just adding guys wily nily makes it hard for coaches to establish anything.

Something to monitor as season goes on. Not surprising a strong personality like Dino seems to have a good handle of it. Hafley is flailing and acting very un Hafley like because he’s babysitting frosh and hired guns

Not really. Corvallis is a nice college town. I have been there a few times. I assume Pullman is too. But that isn’t what conferences are looking for

Not saying that’s good or bad, but that’s the way it is.
They are a far better product on the field than Stanford or smu.

My big takeaway this week is the portal is crippling teams with culture and building continuity. All these teams just adding guys wily nily makes it hard for coaches to establish anything.

Something to monitor as season goes on. Not surprising a strong personality like Dino seems to have a good handle of it. Hafley is flailing and acting very un Hafley like because he’s babysitting frosh and hired guns

Your takeaway is interesting considering Colorado's success and the national narrative on Clemson's week 1 loss.

They are a far better product on the field than Stanford or smu.
Much better product on the field than the garbage in the western half of the Big Ten too none of those teams are close to Wisconsin USC and UCLA are getting easier opponents.

But look how that went for Nebraska.

Even Miami when they went to the easier league fell apart while VT and BC dominated the ACC while we were stuck in the Big East.

I think if we lose teams Oregon St Washington St and San Diego st are our first calls and we try and pick someone like Kansas off from the Big 12.

SIU I think has a 3 game FBS winning streak. NIU are good in my book they won outright against BC for me.
I follow the Salukis a little because Andrejas Duerig's brother Aidan plays OL for them.

F5rEgT5XcAAIS2r
F5rEh4ZWEAAYvgN

All the “Bama fans” in CNY - find a new show on Netflix or something. You’re done for the year, bandwagoner.
Is that really a thing? I've never seen a Bama flag or bumper sticker around here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom