Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 7-9

Alabama fans be like We dont lost at home??
what.gif

I had UCF in a parlay. What did they do?
Couple balls that were easy touchdowns tipped for picks multiple turnovers on downs just one of those games you knew what was coming Boise was on their backup QB too.

Texas beat ‘em down good. Horns much the best team on that field today.
I think Bama might have won with Buchner their QB was a deer in the headlights that wasn't a road game and I don't think Texas D is going to be shutting Big 12 teams out this year.

Imagine following your coach and getting benched only to watch that.

a&m will be the first great example for NIL. Eventually the riches don’t want to pay for potential. will they just pull out or pay more?
Texas and OU joining the league is AtM's worst nightmare if throwing money at guys didn't work now not sure it will when they have to go up against them head to head.

I think it’s a major wiff the acc isn’t considering Washington and oregon state , Tulane in the expansion. It just make sense.

I think it’s a major wiff the acc isn’t considering Washington and oregon state , Tulane in the expansion. It just make sense.
Not really. Corvallis is a nice college town. I have been there a few times. I assume Pullman is too. But that isn’t what conferences are looking for

Not saying that’s good or bad, but that’s the way it is.

a&m will be the first great example for NIL. Eventually the riches don’t want to pay for potential. will they just pull out or pay more?
A question as old as time.

Lamson going in for Stanford for those interested. Their qb might have just broke his leg and arm in one play. Scary

Hind sight is of course 20-20 considering the game is over, but I bet a boat load on CU -3, seemed like the money was too easy. Nebraska will be lucky to win 4 games this year.
Neb should have been winning the game easily at the half.. the D gave up after the offense just kept giving away the game. col is awful , neb D was really good until all the gifts happened.. they did quit though.

Our Acc asset Stanford is down 42-3 w 7 mins to go in the 2nd quarter. They don't belong on the field w USC. Cuse could blow out the furd turd

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom