Week 2 Uniform Thread for Wagner | Syracusefan.com

Week 2 Uniform Thread for Wagner

This set looked great last week.

5b8af749f32ad.image.jpg

If they could just add a white outline to the numbers, the same way they have a white outline on the S on the helmet, then this uni combo would be as good as it could be.

I also prefer that the number 8 has two circles of equal size. I hope that doesn't make me discriminatory.

I wonder if that is a subtle "the adults are deciding this now" hint? It's good for the brand to know who is actually playing when u see the correct color schemes on tv.

We may want to wait to see what the combo is for FSU before we decide that decisions have been made to show consistent branding on TV. CBS Sports Network and streaming ACC is barely "TV". ;)

We may want to wait to see what the combo is for FSU before we decide that decisions have been made to show consistent branding on TV. CBS Sports Network and streaming ACC is barely "TV". ;)

Agreed. I'm just satisfied that we look like Syracuse for the first few games and it doesn't seem to have happened coincidentally.

SU will break out our new alternate maroon jerseys to celebrate the start of fall.

Everybody will be baffled.

If we sent the team out there in our new foliage uniforms, I'd give Nike a lifetime contract right now. Would be so great.

I mean, the marketing writes itself.

Okay so now that i know what we’re wearing, i get to test out the ignore thread option.

If we sent the team out there in our new foliage uniforms, I'd give Nike a lifetime contract right now. Would be so great.

I mean, the marketing writes itself.

#RakeTheLeaves

I wonder if that is a subtle "the adults are deciding this now" hint? It's good for the brand to know who is actually playing when u see the correct color schemes on tv.
There is room to improve, but man, these are night and day better than some of the clown suits that we wore last season.

If they could just add a white outline to the numbers, the same way they have a white outline on the S on the helmet, then this uni combo would be as good as it could be.
I see you beat me to my obligatory white piping post.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom