Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

Depressing for USC to commit that penalty on the pick 6. LSU now up and you have 1:15 to score a TD with your back-up QB since Sellers got injured. It’s amazing how often a lack of discipline will absolutely break your back in a football game.

SC with 12 penalties and 3 turnovers. But the one penalty was as big a penalty as you can have, ESPECIALLY when you don't have a QB that can throw the ball.

Lost them the game.

Refs giving the game back to LSU
LSU is a name brand and South Carolina is not. Just like ACC referees are helping UNC and Duke on court and helping Clemson and FSU on field. You protect your name brands.

Pitt’s offense looks good. It will be a high scoring game @ Pitt

Needed a better idea on that run...

I can’t believe that was the play call with 15ish seconds left and a timeout. I get they were afraid of the back-up QB getting sacked but you also can’t play it like your inexperienced kicker is a guarantee to make it from 50 yards.

I don’t like Beamer or Kelly so I struggled with who I wanted to win

Pitt - is the last time SU and Pitt were good at the same time 1987?

If I was a USC fan, I would still be angry at that DE committing that personal foul. If they lose, they will all rightfully point to that as why
Just like that idiot chop black by Kansas last night, it was backside , nobody that side of the center was going to have an impact on the play

Pitt - is the last time SU and Pitt were good at the same time 1987?
If you didn’t know Pitt’s overall record since they made the ACC title game, you could say 2018, but they weren’t good. Soooo, maybe 1987?

If you didn’t know Pitt’s overall record since they made the ACC title game, you could say 2018, but they weren’t good. Soooo, maybe 1987?
That 87 game Pitt was really good, except at Qb.

Yeah they made the title game at 7-5. Lost that and their bowl. That game was stolen from SU in 2018
That game was painful. Everyone remembers the strip sack that wasn’t, but I remember the 4th down spot late when Pitt so clearly was short and they gave them a hometown spot, game was basically over if they had given the ball back to us

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom