Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

It is me, or does the WV logo look like a bad case of Peyronie's disease?

Riddell-Speed-Rep-West-Virginia-Country-Roads-2022---8058217_1800x1800.jpg

It is me, or does the WV logo look like a bad case of Peyronie's disease?

Riddell-Speed-Rep-West-Virginia-Country-Roads-2022---8058217_1800x1800.jpg
Nah, as former military colleague of mine stated, that is just how West Virginians flip the bird.*. She was from West Virginia, she should know.

* Take the left hand with fingers down and thumb out. Or the right hand with fingers up and you will see what I mean.

So that's what Alford was crying about. If he could pay Memphis, say, $15MM, FSU could have guaranteed a victory. Got it, Alford. Or you could simply hire competent coaching staff.

[Sarcasm off]

Texas A&M outgained Florida 302 yards to 73 yards in the first half. They have a 20-0 lead.

I can't believe how bad both Florida State and Florida are.

The West Virginia - Pitt game and the Utah - Utah State game have been fun games so far.

Texas A&M outgained Florida 302 yards to 73 yards in the first half. They have a 20-0 lead.

The West Virginia - Pitt game and the Utah - Utah State game have been fun games so far.
...and I am O.K. with it. Even better, Miami may be back to its heyday.

Mertz sucks, they should let the freshman play in the second half, see what he can do on this craptastic team

Pitt - is the last time SU and Pitt were good at the same time 1987?
Yeah not sure if Pitt is good though, WVU isn’t particularly good and cinci was in a bit of a dog fight with Miami of Ohio

Stupid Narduzzi meathead football. He was clearly out, damn

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom