Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

If anyone wants to make some money, my locks of the week:

UNLV +9 over Kansas
Purdue +10 over ND
BC +16.5 over Missouri
Alabama -16 over Wisconsin

Moneyline bets on the first 3 are a good bet as well.

I took the last 3 yesterday. Didn’t touch UNLV. But parlayed the other 3 with Georgia minus 24.5 and LSU minus 6.5.

In Manhattan visiting my niece. Dino is in trouble. KSU has 33 tubas
IMG_0688.jpeg

Arizona with a lot of penalties hurting their offense, poor clock management, and questionable adjustments. Reading the annoyed Arizona fans comments and I’m getting some major deja vu. 280+ passing yards and 7 points is not easy to pull off.

In Manhattan visiting my niece. Dino is in trouble. KSU has 33 tubas
View attachment 244846
Kansas State has a great matching band.

As SuperPurpleCat told us on this board so many times before we last played them.

In college football, the team with the most tubas wins 82.7% of the time*. They are going to be tough to beat this year.

*=yes I made this up but I am pretty sure it is usually true. Kind of like the capacity of the home stadium. Good rough measure of the size and strength of a football program.

Last edited:
If anyone wants to make some money, my locks of the week:

UNLV +9 over Kansas
Purdue +10 over ND
BC +16.5 over Missouri
Alabama -16 over Wisconsin

Moneyline bets on the first 3 are a good bet as well.
You’re off to a good start.

Unpopular opinion: Kstate has one of the best unis in college football
Not unpopular at all. They’re great. I think the road ones are so sharp with the white and silver.

Kansas’s on the other hand look like they were designed by a little kid on MS Paint. Or even worse, by the people who designed our Dungey-era unis.

I don’t think you’re allowed to join the SEC if you can’t get 10k people to show up to a Saturday game in September

Side note I could never attend a game at FSU. That band fight song is so annoying. And they play it every down

Carter starting for NCSt. TheIr OL is not good so far. Bunch of NCSt guys getting hurt

McCall got chased down by a DT

NCSt 3 -0 end of 1st

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom