Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 3 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 12-14

BC's only play is QB Castellanos running the ball. Is that sustainable? Reminds me of Shrader. He's gonna get hurt eventually.

Put a fork in FSU. Team has quit. If I said I felt bad, I would need to go to confession right now.
Norvell caught lightening in a bottle for a couple years, now they’re showing that FSU is a dead brand

FSU wow. So soft. Norvell - Portal Wizard. Yep he’s a regular Gandalf

Norvell caught lightening in a bottle for a couple years, now they’re showing that FSU is a dead brand
Crazy if they had just given there other options time to actually put it together . So many blue bloods falling into that trap.

Lanorris Sellers South Carolina is off to a decent start against LSU. I like him. He's going to be pretty good eventually IMO.

You folks need to stop picking on DJU. He has an 83.3% completion rate today!! Ok, so he has throw for 7 yards and has a pick, but don’t bore me with your details
Great point!!!!!

Is it me or does the camera crew for the BC game need to ease up on the zoom?

Can’t wait to see what coaches and players Brian Kelly blames after this game.

It is so fun to watch college football when we have a really good team. I’m watching 4 games and I’m thinking we’d beat, if not crush, all 8 teams. Including the Alabama Fighting Elephants

FSU looks terrible. It's not just DJ Ukulele, it's the entire offense. On 3rd and 10, DJ juked and escaped to throw a come back pass on the hands of the receiver who proceeded to drop it like it was covered in razor blades. And it was actually a good throw! Not that DJ throws many good throws under pressure.

Anyway, FSU 0 Memphis 10...with the ball...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom