Week 4 ACC Games... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 ACC Games...

I might have to correct a previous statement that I made. Bc is the worst acc team we play.

FLORIDA ST. WOES CONTINUE

Man this one time powerhouse is really bad they lost last week to G. Tech and as we speak they are getting smoked by Miami 38 - 3 at the half.

FLORIDA ST. WOES CONTINUE

Man this one time powerhouse is really bad they lost last week to G. Tech and as we speak they are getting smoked by Miami 38 - 3 at the half.
Too bad we can't play them this year.

BC had no business winning that game.. Refs basically handed it to them with the blown replay review late,, Game was over if they dont mess that call up. Everyone in the building knew it was the wrong call.

My God! Wasn’t VT missing like 12 players including their starting QB?

In all, Virginia Tech played down 23 players as well as three other coaches -- defensive assistant and former Minnesota head coach Tracy Claeys, along with a quality-control coach and a graduate assistant.

any update on what happened to Cunningham after getting carted off for Lou?

7 more sacks for Pitt. It looks like it wasn't just summertime hype. They may well have the best d-line in college ball.

Nice to see only 1 yesterday, helps to run a little and actually get to throw from the pocket at times.

We learned that this week that Florida State is the worst team in the conference. It would be Tech, but they lost to Tech.

NC State will prolly be the toughest home game but they looked very beatable.

BC wins with 36 yard field Goal with seven seconds left 24-21.

Hey fellas, Texas st. Is pretty good and talented and that was their impact game. Bc is pretty good with a young and talented coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom