Week 4 Uniform for LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 Uniform for LSU

images

Wicked psyched about them chromeys

When LSU hosted Virginia Tech and West Virginia in the last decade they wore white at home.

So them wearing purple against us isn't normal.

However who cares I like the white, white, Orange look.

Hopefully the NCAA did not get wind of us trying to wear no pants, poor GROB will lose the remainder of his wins and I would imagine Boeheim would lose another 100 plus ;)

How likely is it that SU's first plan was the white-white-whatever that other posters suggested, all the while clueless that LSU usually wears white at home?

How likely is it that SU's first plan was the white-white-whatever that other posters suggested, all the while clueless that LSU usually wears white at home?

Very unlikely. LSU notifies everyone before the season starts.

Then again, this is SU we're talking about.

If it's possible to screw something up, the SUAD office will find a way.

Not to beat a dead horse but how does a video without pants even make it to the twitter feed? Is there no review process in place? Idiots. The irony is that so much time was taken to make and post a video of jerseys that most of the fan base can't stand.

At least this time we didn't spell the name wrong on the jersey of the honoree for the country to see.

I just wonder if other schools have this many blockhead snafus or we are just special that way...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom