Week 4 Uniform for LSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 Uniform for LSU

Man you people complain about everything. These look awesome and we're actually going to be wearing orange unis on the national stage when we upset LSU. What's the downside?

AMEN, some on this board are just so caught up in one uniform look, the orange/white/orange old school road look. But hey, its a different time and and these subtle little fun effects like the chrome mask are fun. The kids dig it. Thats all that matters. And if they blow up Twitter and other forms of social media with it? Then, hey, why not!

I think we will look sharp on TV

Both in style and play

Cusetroop has been in NOLA for 24 hours now. The damage has probably already been done.

I just assume he wears pants like 40% of the time. Most great stories involve alcohol and not wearing pants.

No pants is quite a statement. Not sure how I feel about it.
With orange lamé jockstraps! :rolling:

Last edited:
The only positive in wearing unrecognizable uniforms is that if Syracuse University gets massacred in Baton Rouge, many of the folks casually watching on TV may not realize that we are the LSU opponent.

The only positive in wearing unrecognizable uniforms is that if Syracuse University gets massacred in Baton Rouge, many of the folks casually watching on TV may not realize that we are the LSU opponent.

That's why we should wear the grays.

Of course we did that last year against VT, and won. Thankfully we had a locker room speech to make everyone take notice.

They mentioned our orange facemasks, and the stripes are at a 44 degree angle.

I like the fact they took the 44 degree angles out of the numerals.

Now they just need to put some piping that helps make the numerals visible.

I like the fact they took the 44 degree angles out of the numerals.

Now they just need to put some piping that helps make the numerals visible.
The 44 degree angles are still in the numbers...he specifically said it in the video.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom