Week 4 Uniform for LSU | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 4 Uniform for LSU

How likely is it that SU's first plan was the white-white-whatever that other posters suggested, all the while clueless that LSU usually wears white at home?
Likely.

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 2.58.50 PM.png

Man you people complain about everything. These look awesome and we're actually going to be wearing orange unis on the national stage when we upset LSU. What's the downside?

I love this so much

I'm part of the retro uniform movement but these are the combinations i'm ok with. Gray would have set me over the edge but I like the white helmets if we're going w all orange.

GO CUSE>

These ones we wore vs ND last year, with the white facemask, were actually my favorite.

usa_today_9579594.0.jpg

Sure there isn't any orange, but it caught my eye. I'm interested to see what these new ones will look like. I have been wanting to see orange matte for a while, but these have potential.

These ones we wore vs ND last year, with the white facemask, were actually my favorite.

usa_today_9579594.0.jpg

Sure there isn't any orange, but it caught my eye. I'm interested to see what these new ones will look like. I have been wanting to see orange matte for a while, but these have potential.
I agree with the white facemask on blue helmet:
usa_today_9580244.jpg

Hard to tell from the pictures, but it looks to me that the chrome is actually orange chrome not silver? So it might look pretty sweet against the white helmets

I love the chrome and this combo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom