Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28

ACC Command Center said hey reverse that call cuz we have very few potential entrants into the CFP. No way that was indisputable. No worries. Very few coaches in the history of college football can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like one Mr. Mario Cristobal. Their time will come as they got exposed tonight.

ACC Command Center said hey reverse that call cuz we have very few potential entrants into the CFP. No way that was indisputable. No worries. Very few coaches in the history of college football can snatch defeat from the jaws of victory like one Mr. Mario Cristobal. Their time will come as they got exposed tonight.
On November 30...

Rutgers with the win over depleted Washington. Easy schedule for them this year. They’re going to have a good record.

Rutgers with the win over depleted Washington. Easy schedule for them this year. They’re going to have a good record.
How the hell do the schedule makers in the Big 10 not schedule RU vs OSU, Michigan, PSU or Oregon?!

No way you can overturn that
The only way is that Charlotte told VA Tech coach for the sake of ACC conference, they need to overturn the call and give Miami the win. To compensate for VA Tech, they can get the win against Syracuse if it is a close game.

Awful so fixed. Gross. I hate Miami and was thrilled their love affair this year would have ended. them.
Miami is this year's Florida St or Clemson, Charlotte will do everything to protect Miami. They need to be 12-0.

The Miami game is why Ward will have a hard time in the pros. He doesnt see the field well. He can make all the throws when the throw is the right one. But he plays a lazy style like its a backyard game and it cost him several times tonight and got away with it.

The Miami game is why Ward will have a hard time in the pros. He doesnt see the field well. He can make all the throws when the throw is the right one. But he plays a lazy style like its a backyard game and it cost him several times tonight and got away with it.
Miami is a not a good team. I see 10-2 maybe 9-3. ACC will have a 11-2 champion and get the fourth seed of the playoff.

Rutgers got the break on 5 FG plays in one game. Thats about impossible to have happen
UW with 500 yards of offense and 18 points. Hard to do that. Rutgers wins are as ugly as Schiano’s ape face

I think they made the right call. There was one angle that showed the ball jostling around. It was definitely close and I can see saying it should’ve been a TD. But I don’t think the receiver had it secured for long enough.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom