Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 26-28

Everyone loves crappin on Deion, rightfully so.

But got to match the enthusiasm when they go into UCF as huge dogs and smoke them.

That Stanford loss is seriously cringeworthy…they are gonna get blown out tonight. Fran did not have the team ready to play. They took them lightly and that just cannot happen. Inexperience or not.
Nope

Stanford has had no trouble moving the ball.

Tale of two tapes though….Lamson fumbles a 4th and 1 and against us he doesnt. Daniels makes a terrible decision to throw another pick inside the 10 yard line. Stanford with 3 turnovers already.

Why is the PSU/Illinois line so high (19.5)? I’ve been confused about that all week. I would have Penn State maybe -8.5.

Clemson guy 20 yards wide open. Sigh
We all know that Stanford’s travel plans got delayed significantly because of the hurricane right?? Also two east coast trips in two weeks, with the second game being against Clemson will probably figure into their drubbing. Just throwing these things out there. Stanford isn’t going to win the acc but they’re not the worst…many of you going by preseason predictions which are meaningless. Still we should have beaten them playing our worst game so far.

Last edited:
Might want to get your bets down on Milroe for Heisman while he is at 3-1 odds.Dude is putting on a show.

With qb like that Dino might look good.

You don’t remember Milroe early last season? He was brutal. He’s been built into this by good coaching (and his own hard work and physical traits, I should add)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom