Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 29-Oct 1 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 29-Oct 1

Our win over Purdue now looks good. But our win over Louisville now looks bad.
I wouldn’t say it looks bad, we did what you’re supposed to do to bad teams, blew them out and dominated them from the opening whistle. If they had given us a competitive game then I think it would be looked at in a bad light.

This could be a very long day for Wake Forest.

Edit: Or maybe not.

Last edited:
Can anyone explain the live look ins on Judge? They started when he was trying to hit #60 but isn't the record 73? Why are we watching every at bat for a dude that is a dozen homers away from the record?

Can anyone explain the live look ins on Judge? They started when he was trying to hit #60 but isn't the record 73? Why are we watching every at bat for a dude that is a dozen homers away from the record
next home run will be AL record

It’s basically a free return with zero risk. Even if Charlie Jones picked it up and fumbled, the ball would’ve been returned to the spot of the illegal touching.
The "risk" is injury - which I've seen. In any case, I was always taught to get away from a live ball like that.

On Wake’s first series was that a hold or are the refs trying to help Fla St out?

Our win over Purdue now looks good. But our win over Louisville now looks bad.
No it doesn’t we beat them by 24, not like BC crushed them. Ville isn’t good but it changes nothing in terms of us getting ranked or if we are good.

The "risk" is injury - which I've seen. In any case, I was always taught to get away from a live ball like that.
Sure, but there’s injury risk in every single play, it’s football. And you’re taught to get away from a ball like that because if the ball doesn’t hit the punting team first and you touch it, then of course the ball is live and it’s free game. Charlie saw the ball hit Minnesota, knew the rules, and made a heads up play.. Surprised even the announcers didn’t know the rule.

I wholly expect NC State to get murdered today. They've played nobody.

Could be wrong though.
I’m fine with either outcome lol I only wish for them to be competitive selfishly for a good kick off time.

Northwestern should probably figure it out

I wholly expect NC State to get murdered today. They've played nobody.

Could be wrong though.
Their O is suspect. D is legit. But expect the same.

Louisville is so bad

Louisville is not awful. They are just inconsistent as they have been over the past couple years. Up and down is their thing. Bad loss but also what they do and also what BC seems to do enough of year in year out even when we figure they should be toast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom