Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 29-Oct 1 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5 ACC/FBS Games for Sept 29-Oct 1

I’ve seen better decisions than that throw in the NC State/Clemson game.

Virginia trying to get back in their game with Duke

NC State knocking on the door
Edit: I said it before Chris Fowler

Pretty brutal PI call

NC State reminds me a lot of Purdue just Leary isn't as good as O'Connell but they do have a run game. Clemson has that same stout D but DJ reminds me a lot of Bryant. Two very good teams for sure. Not out of reach if we are healthy enough and play well.

Both teams are really good. I can't wait to see how we match up with both of them.

Yeah that was 100 pct legal and he is harassing the hell out of that ref.
yeah, but he's doing his job. He isn't going all Shiano. I am good with Dabo. This is a great game to show the country how good the ACC is. Highly competitive and athletic.

yeah, but he's doing his job. He isn't going all Shiano. I am good with Dabo. This is a great game to show the country how good the ACC is. Highly competitive and athletic.

Agreed on showing off the ACC. We want NC State with no more than 1 loss minimum coming into our game with them. That would ensure they are top 20 at least.

Flag Dabo please. What a pathetic crybaby. "Look at the replay of my guy getting pushed in bounds".

Looking at that replay.. that was very close to being a fumble too. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The one angle it looked like the ball was kind of poked free right before the knee hit. It's still touching his hand when the knee went down but it was loose from his hand.

I don't want to slow the game down anymore but some these RTP and PI calls are game breakers. Bad calls are part of the game blah blah blah but 15 yard phantom calls just have to be reviewed in critical situations.

Looking at that replay.. that was very close to being a fumble too. I wouldn't be surprised if it was. The one angle it looked like the ball was kind of poked free right before the knee hit. It's still touching his hand when the knee went down but it was loose from his hand.
Ball was coming out before knee was down. Clemson getting the home cooking.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom