Week 5: ACC Games for Sept 30-Oct 2 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Week 5: ACC Games for Sept 30-Oct 2

Pitt offense is good. Oh how I would love to beat Pitt this year and see the face of Pat Narduzzi after the game. One of my least liked head coaches in any sport in any country
FIFY :)

Guess this comment could go in the non-ACC thread but that BC win against Mizzou last week is looking a bit less impressive today. Tennessee is just waxing them at Mizzou

Wake getting some serious home cooking with that TO with “:01 second left” in the half.

Bailed out a truly atrocious call to try a running play at the goal line with :04 seconds left.

AND - it was a run formation all the way, so not even like they tried to spread Llvll out;
they tried to force it in against a stacked box and failed.

I watched it, and the replay numerous times.

Whistle blew at 0:00.
There was NOT :01 second on the clock. Total BS.

Here’s hoping the Football Gods give Weak Forest a little payback in the 2nd half.

Pitt offense rolling. We play them last game of the year. I smell a basketball score like 2016. Hopefully with the good guys winning.

Not too psyched that SU is playing Pitt on Senior Day.
Too bad it isn’t BC to end the season

Assuming they're both entering the draft this year, I don't see Malik Willis as being a better QB prospect than Kenny Pickett.

Clemson BC

Let’s see how the calls go in this game

Dabo called out the refs on the ACC network going into the half. Still ticked off about a roughing the passer call that allowed BC to go for a field goal before the half

Why do southern college kids wear polos all the time it’s so weird to me

Glad they survived I don’t need to be playing an embarrassed team off a bye or worse not get a shot at DJU who is awful.

Why do southern college kids wear polos all the time it’s so weird to me

It’s definitely the style, but in fairness… it’s still 75 and humid as of 11 pm down here. Last Cuse/Clemson game I went to was right before Halloween and it was 93 and sunny. Light, dri-fit polos are about as comfortable as it gets during these games.

Wake getting some serious home cooking with that TO with “:01 second left” in the half.

Bailed out a truly atrocious call to try a running play at the goal line with :04 seconds left.

AND - it was a run formation all the way, so not even like they tried to spread Llvll out;
they tried to force it in against a stacked box and failed.

I watched it, and the replay numerous times.

Whistle blew at 0:00.
There was NOT :01 second on the clock. Total BS.

Here’s hoping the Football Gods give Weak Forest a little payback in the 2nd half.
the issue is often the replay and the sound dont sync.. there were several plays today where those plays dragged on for 5-6-7 secs and guys pulled and pushed but somehow they ran a sneak that took 3 secs..

just because wake says they wanted to call a TO doesnt mean the ref gives it before the play is over.

Glad they survived I don’t need to be playing an embarrassed team off a bye or worse not get a shot at DJU who is awful.
DJU has to be their worst QB in a long time. Slow, inaccurate, seems like the game is too fast for him right now. I'm sure he'll figure it out in time for us.

DJU has to be their worst QB in a long time. Slow, inaccurate, seems like the game is too fast for him right now. I'm sure he'll figure it out in time for us.

I don’t get how he looked so good against BC and ND last year, yet looks borderline unplayable this year.

I'm not sure why people are so confident we beat BC. Their D is good. They will have the better o-line, best receiver and best TE on the field, and I'm on record that their coach is good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom