Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 4-7 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Week 6 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 4-7

Hartman going to be having some nightmares tonight.

How is Georgia Tech tied with Miami. What is wrong with us??

Hartman looks like a roadie for the Eagles.
Or an extra for an episode of Magnum PI (original, not the lame reboot)

Miami lol. All they have to do is take a knee.

woof talk about DB play. It’s everyone.

and GT got 2 gift calls on replays in the last two minutes
Syracuse would’ve lost both those reviews. But wow what a hilarious ending. GT is not a gimme they’ve been pesky all year. Interesting team to lose to bowling green at home then beat Miami on road. This is why it pays to stay up on Saturday nights

and we think Dino can't manage a game...what about Cristobal
coaches are dumb, they didnt even need to run a play, could have called TO to get on the same page..

I still dont know what the refs saw to not call the runner down. But given what we saw in the UNC game I dont think there really is any one reviewing these plays.

Must be the uniforms.
I told my buddy at the game just before the fumble you wear ugly uniforms you get ugly games.. Then they fumble and the review goes bad and I doubt he talks to me for awhile now.

coaches are dumb, they didnt even need to run a play, could have called TO to get on the same page..

I still dont know what the refs saw to not call the runner down. But given what we saw in the UNC game I dont think there really is any one reviewing these plays.

They called Miami short on a spot replay and he was nowhere near short. It was the complete opposite of our call today. Insane what I’ve seen from replay this season.

Syracuse would’ve lost both those reviews. But wow what a hilarious ending. GT is not a gimme they’ve been pesky all year. Interesting team to lose to bowling green at home then beat Miami on road. This is why it pays to stay up on Saturday nights
Greatest sport in the world. Shame TV networks are ruining it for us.

That GT game doesn't look like an easy W anymore...

Miami
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom