Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 15-19

NOOO! Shady has a contract, he should be allowed to complete the contract. Rutgers cannot afford a buy-out (Que the loan from the BTN pushing back another 10 years without a full share). Besides, the B1G needs a couple of tomato soup cans on the schedule.

something very interesting in Rutty-UCLA game. UCLA called a fair catch on onsides kick ground ball. I never knew the receiving team could do this. I wonder why receiving teams don’t call a fair catch on every onsides kick. Does this mean the player signaling for the fair catch can't get blown up by the kicking team? And does it mean the fair catch signaler is the only one who can receive the ball? Any rules experts or coaches out there who can shed some light on this rule? Does our team know this rule exists? It seems every team should be utilizing the fair catch on an onsides.

I know it used to be for Punts if the ball hit the ground giving a fair catch signal was meaningless and no penalty for HS. But that was many moons ago. I was surprised by this call.

Man Cal has had a gut wrenching four week stretch.

They lose to FSU in a game where they outgained the Noles by 140 yards.

They give up a 35-10 third quarter lead to Miami.

They lose at Pitt by missing a game winning 40 yard field goal attempt.

They lose today vs NC State by missing a game winning 28 yard field goal attempt.

Oklahoma, like FSU, is a perfect example of how bogus preseason rankings are. Down 21-0 to S.C., at home, 10 minutes into the game
There shouldn't even be ranking until after week 2 at the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom