Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Week 8 ACC/FBS Games for Oct 17-21

Where is Binghampton ?

It’s out on the eastern end of Long Island, close to West Hampton.

My sister works for a company in Binghamton that gets requests for charitable donations from national organizations all the time - they very often think it’s close to the rich folks in Westhampton Beach that are loaded and have a lot of “donation potential”. They are inevitably very disappointed by reality.

Officiating has been really bad in all conferences. Not sure why the still have pass interference call. Wr are getting mugged past 5 yards held which is affecting their ability to make a play on the ball and no call. I guess those calls are reserved for su DBs or other teams when the game is on the line against a ranked team.

yeah that ASU picking up that holding flag was tough call.. I had the ASU ML and was hanging on all night.. They deserved better after being the better team the whole game.

Clemson's final play of the game. It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. You could simply fall forward which works 99% of the time, or you could have your QB who is not Mike Vick running east-west against Miami defenders who are faster than him. Game over.

Screenshot 2023-10-22 094108.png

Screenshot 2023-10-22 094319.png

Clemson's final play of the game. It's like a Choose Your Own Adventure book. You could simply fall forward which works 99% of the time, or you could have your QB who is not Mike Vick running east-west against Miami defenders who are faster than him. Game over.

View attachment 232413

View attachment 232412
That was brutal. What's even worse is that Klubnik eats it instead of just throwing it up for grabs in the end zone. He made close to a half dozen decisions in that game that were mind numbingly stoopid. Maybe DJU wasn't that bad after all.

Is there a world where Caleb Williams is not drafted first?

His last two games tied in with the negative media he has been getting about diva like behavior won't scare away an NFL franchise from him, right?
He's talking about partial ownership because he doesn't want to be drafted by Arizona. It's not allowed by the League anyway as Aaron Rodgers explored it with the Jets.

He's talking about partial ownership because he doesn't want to be drafted by Arizona. It's not allowed by the League anyway as Aaron Rodgers explored it with the Jets.
He sounds like the perfect trainwreck for the Bears

That must suck to have an obvious hold no call decide a game, wonder what that feels like ?
It happened multiple times yesterday where one call at the end of the game changed everything. This isn't a SU only thing and I'm not going to join that pity party. These part time refs have no skin in the game and face no consequences for their actions. Conferences need to move to the full-time model.

It happened multiple times yesterday where one call at the end of the game changed everything. This isn't a SU only thing and I'm not going to join that pity party. These part time refs have no skin in the game and face no consequences for their actions. Conferences need to move to the full-time model.
Damn, one less at my pity party .

Partial ownership for someone who has never player in the NFL yet. If true he is delusional.

Edit: Supposedly not true.

Last edited:
It’s out on the eastern end of Long Island, close to West Hampton.

My sister works for a company in Binghamton that gets requests for charitable donations from national organizations all the time - they very often think it’s close to the rich folks in Westhampton Beach that are loaded and have a lot of “donation potential”. They are inevitably very disappointed by reality.

It’s rich in spiedies, carousels, Wegmans and people complaining that it’s too hot in the summer and too cold in the winter.

In 2017, Syracuse beat Clemson. Then Clemson boatraced Miami in the ACC championship game and won 38-3. Occasionally teams catch lightning in a bottle, and weird results happen - football is a fairly high variance game.

How Virginia does against UNC has absolutely no bearing on how “Dino and his band of merry men” look - the only people who think that already have a negative opinion of Dino and are just reaching for anything they can use to justify that opinion. The negative opinion is already set in stone.

It sucks that we had our three hardest games back to back this year; the completely expected results of that has taken a severe mental toll on a lot of the folks on this board.

Perhaps, it's the 19-42 overall conference record of his to date that takes more of a toll. And, for the most part, looking like a D3 school against those "three hardest games" along the way.

Perhaps, it's the 19-42 overall conference record of his to date that takes more of a toll. And, looking like a D3 school against those "three hardest games" along the way.
The last 5 games 3 on the road which we never do well. And 2 home games against one team playing better in BC and another that we seldom beat in Wake Forest.
This could be a disaster, they better beat Virginia Tech.

That was brutal. What's even worse is that Klubnik eats it instead of just throwing it up for grabs in the end zone. He made close to a half dozen decisions in that game that were mind numbingly stoopid. Maybe DJU wasn't that bad after all.

I think it was the first OT where he tried running for the TD on 3rd and goal from the 12. He got like 2 yards.

How did we miss out on #4 Miami wide receiver ...he was a stud last night 6-4 and was a big reason they beat Clemson... great hands...from Binghampton, NY and went to Junior College his first year...Big miss!

Perhaps, the same reason why King Rice went to UNC at the time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom