Weekend? | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Weekend?

hey

• ho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Opening my camp on the weekend, my favorite place in the world. Right up on the St. Lawerance river, opening up the trailer, getting the boat ready. Maybe a little bulkhead fishing or maybe some casting in the bay for some pike and bass maybe, whatever hits ya know?
And of course Coors Light and some SoCo.

So peaceful up here.
Jealous. Was supposed to open camp this weekend too but little league festivities today have postponed that plan. Can't wait to do it though

We are in the Adirondacks (my favorite place in the world).

I am with you. My wife's family has a camp on Third Lake in Old Forge. Would live there year round if I could.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
We are actually technically in Thendara on Lake Easka.

I'm pushing for telecommuting from there for work. Doesn't seem likely though...

I am with you. My wife's family has a camp on Third Lake in Old Forge. Would live there year round if I could.

Wally, the old guy I met the other day, has a camp on fourth lake that he goes to for a few weeks each year

Next time that you see him tell him that I will be at Daikers over Memorial Day

Jealous. Was supposed to open camp this weekend too but little league festivities today have postponed that plan. Can't wait to do it though

Anyone familiar with Lake George? I highly recommend it to everyone. You would be hard pressed to find a more gorgeous lake.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367712198.704168.jpg

By the way... Went to pick my truck up this morning, some mother effer threw up on my door... Seriously? And no, it wasent me lol, I went from the bar to a cab, was never near my truck. I'm mad as hell.

It looks like blood. Are you sure it wasn't a stabbing?

I'm honestly not sure CTO... I grabbed a block of snow, it smeared pretty easy... Idk what happened. All I know is I was way to hung over to deal with that business, I just got back in the wife's car, I'll take care of it tomorrow. At the red fox right now after taking my pups to a little dog race. Headed to the Mayweather fight with section 314 and girly Aaron at the movie theater. Back to the howling dog later! I forgot to take pictures of a few other awesome things they have there. I'll take care of it tonight. Last night was amazing. I danced with every old lady I could find, won a dance off with some random guy. May or may not have taken my shirt off (I weigh like 160, and I can't tan. Me with my shirt off is horrible lol)

Anyone familiar with Lake George? I highly recommend it to everyone. You would be hard pressed to find a more gorgeous lake.

Grew up just south of LG in the Albany area and have been on and in that lake many times. You're correct. It's beautiful there.

I love it...sitting out back enjoying a drink, enjoying the quiet. There is some unused land, maybe head out there and just walk around, although the swamp has gotten higher, and the pathes are gone. Maybe heading into town to pick up some stuff. Maybe taking a back road and just putting the windows down and cranking some old country or maybe some new school country.

I love being out of Syracuse for a while.

Enjoy your camp while you have it dude.

Grew up just south of LG in the Albany area and have been on and in that lake many times. You're correct. It's beautiful there.

Awesome. My family has been going up there for many years (and my entire life). We are up there every two weeks each summer, rent cabins at the same place. Unfortunately due to the cost/other factors, this might be the last for a bit. One of my favorite places on earth though.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21367716421.223595.jpg

This is how we watch boxing in Fairbanks. Movie theater and jack Daniels

I love Lake George. Went up there as a kid a few times, and in college with buddies. Pretty good small summer vacation idea this year.

View attachment 3417

By the way... Went to pick my truck up this morning, some mother effer threw up on my door... Seriously? And no, it wasent me lol, I went from the bar to a cab, was never near my truck. I'm mad as hell.
Sorry to hear that. But yeah, looks brutal. Thrown up blood or someone is hurt.

Back in the motor home. Enroute to the howling dog. Camping in the parking lot!

Perch and sunnies. Mmm

Perch and sunnies. Mmm

Are you implying those are the only fish you can catch in the lake? Or, are you actually serious because perch is delicious (I've never tried sunfish).