Weekend? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Weekend?

hey

• ho

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • hey

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just my memory of what I caught there as a kid. Sunfish have a lot of bones.

I have about 20 minutes left of work. In 20 minutes I will have successfully made it through another work day with out hitting on of my employees. Help me out, keep me going.

Anyone doing anything cool this weekend?

Tonight is the official season opening of the Howling Dog Saloon! The Dog is in Fox, Alaska in the middle of no where. The building is so old, they cant afford to heat it in the winter, so they close down the last weekend of October. The stage is lined with the red carpet that the Pope walked on when he visited Fairbanks in 86.

Ukulele Russ and the Parks Highway band will be on the Pope stage tonight. Awesome band, one of my favorites.

I was at the Dog last night for a "soft opening" (for regulars only type thing) and I started talking to an old guy to my left about the Giants. Next thing I know he says "2 saddest moments of my life... Giants beating the bills in the super bowl, and Indiana beating Syracuse in the championships... Fu**ing Keith Smart" He had no clue I was a Syracuse fan, but after I told him we talked cuse for the next 3 hours..

So that wasted 4 minutes of my work day.. Whats everyone else doing this weekend?

Haha that's awesome! I hope you simply responded to his initial statement with, "Well Fucck an A, I'm CuseTroop damn glad to meet ya"...

So how is everyone feeling after their weekend? I'm flipping exhausted. Never made it out on Saturday night, but we had a great day. Yesterday was 2 hours of hoops in the morning running full court, then about 8 hours (or so it seemed) installing tire racks in the garage and planting new shrubs in the yard.

So how is everyone feeling after their weekend? I'm flipping exhausted. Never made it out on Saturday night, but we had a great day. Yesterday was 2 hours of hoops in the morning running full court, then about 8 hours (or so it seemed) installing tire racks in the garage and planting new shrubs in the yard.
Busted out the bbq yesterday, cleaned it out, checked the gas flow, etc. We invited our neighbors two houses down over, as they are like our third set of parents out here. Great burgers, portobello, hot diggity dogs, etc. Earlier, a playdate exhausted my boy so he went to sleep like a ton of bricks last night. As did I. :)
Nice little Sunday.

I feel about 40 times better then I thought I would. I danced wayyy to much this weekend. I'm a horrible dancer, I pretty much just do the twist all night lol, but we had a blast. Howling Dog really makes it feel like summer is here, even tho we still have a ton of snow. The owner told me that it wasent throw up on my truck, he found a slushie cup next to it, he said I must have made someone mad, and they threw a slushie at it lol. Prolly the dude I smoked in a dance off.

It's Monday folks, ugh.. lets hope this week goes fast!