Weitsman | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't. He probably was in the same boat as most of us. Sad that he had to leave, but it also had to happen at this point.

We've either been on the bubble or not even close the last decade when it comes to the NCAA tournament. Which unfortunately for him with 35 appearances, he set as a bench mark.

I know we had the two runs to the Final Four, but the last one was almost 8 years ago. And since then we've missed the tournament 3 times. And the other 3 times we were an 8 seed at best. And the tournament we made it to the final four, we doubtfully would have beaten that #2 MSU squad that got beaten in the first round by the #15 that lost too us the next game by 20.

That's a lot of mediocrity over the last decade with some "flash in the pan" success.

Was Adam even at the game?

I find in interesting that he hasn’t said anything about boeheim yet.
Hearing he’s out. New NIL guy based in Syracuse.

Also hearing Gmac is probably out, and DEVO may be added to staff with the support of the new NIL guy. Also, a chance Blackwell is added to the staff. Griffin to be promoted to associate HC position.

Will be interesting to see what happens.

Also hearing Gmac is probably out, and DEVO may be added to staff with the support of the new NIL guy. Also, a chance Blackwell is added to the staff. Griffin to be promoted to associate HC position.

So i heard earlier this week that on last friday Boeheim met with Widhack and that he was out after the next loss and autry would soon be named HC. and also the weitsman was banned. which is why i put this on here.

I thought it was just wild rumors. But every part of the first prediction was correct including the convo being on friday now that we found out today.

i also heard jimmy jr was part of the deal. so we'll see.

Who was that in the audio?

What does this mean? Why can’t we have two NIL guy if I am understanding what you mean by NIL guy.

So he was a JB guy, not a Syracuse guy.

If Griff gets promoted to Assoc. HC then GMac is gone for sure

So i heard earlier this week that on last friday Boeheim met with Widhack and that he was out after the next loss and autry would soon be named HC. and also the weitsman was banned. which is why i put this on here.

I thought it was just wild rumors. But every part of the first prediction was correct including the convo being on friday now that we found out today.

i also heard jimmy jr was part of the deal. so we'll see.
Jimmy Jr - doing what?

We need recruiters right now. Not a rookie assistant coach. And not necessarily SU alums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom