Weitsman | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Weitsman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that Adam is a class act and is allowing Jim Red and the University to manage the transition. He doesn't need to post anything on social media. Jim has heard from him and I'm sure coach Red as well. Class acts don't steal the spotlight.
If so, good for him. I find it bizarre that, in the past, things you would have said to directly to a friend or colleague you're now expected to post performatively on social media for the world to see.

Also, get off my lawn.

LOL this is the most hilarious spin I have heard yet. Who knows, maybe thats true but if what some connected folks on the site are saying is true, hes pouting.

Actually, why in the hell would him tweeting/instagram posting a simple "What an amazing career for JB" take away from JB or red? Literally everyone else is doing it. The silence speaks louder then a post ever would.
Why does Adam Weitsman mean so much to you?

Weitsman is out, I have been saying this for weeks. The university has had enough. He won’t have that box or seats unless something changes dramatically. There have been so many disagreements and the lack of any meaningful facility donations from him put the nail in the coffin. I’m sure he’s a class act but the university isn’t seeing it that way.

Weitsman is out, I have been saying this for weeks. The university has had enough. He won’t have that box or seats unless something changes dramatically. There have been so many disagreements and the lack of any meaningful facility donations from him put the nail in the coffin. I’m sure he’s a class act but the university isn’t seeing it that way.

No one shoots themselves in the foot more then Syracuse University. Unreal.

Why does Adam Weitsman mean so much to you?
Because he became the single most viral and (seemingly) important SU booster, shouldn't we all be a bit surprised by his sudden absence? Doesnt that bring up a question or two about his initial intentions, the man doing it for the community suddenly disappears at a time where the university community is going through a rather massive change? I jumped on the Weitsman train after being very weary of his intentions, I would rather not be proved right that it was always about him.

Hearing he’s out. New NIL guy based in Syracuse.

Also hearing Gmac is probably out, and DEVO may be added to staff with the support of the new NIL guy. Also, a chance Blackwell is added to the staff. Griffin to be promoted to associate HC position.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
Griff will definitely be associate head coach. But I don’t see how any of these other rumors make sense at all. Blackwell? Lol. I could totally see DNic, who’s actually an assistant for Toronto’s G League team. I love Devo, but not sure about that. frankly none of these guys have recruiting experience at this level. Would love for Red to bring in an experienced top recruiter with strong Northeast and/or Mid-Atlantic ties.

Because he became the single most viral and (seemingly) important SU booster, shouldn't we all be a bit surprised by his sudden absence? Doesnt that bring up a question or two about his initial intentions, the man doing it for the community suddenly disappears at a time where the university community is going through a rather massive change? I jumped on the Weitsman train after being very weary of his intentions, I would rather not be proved right that it was always about him.
He can do whatever he wants with his money and for whatever reasons he has. Does it affect the basketball program, of course. I hope he chooses to continue to help the university and athletic programs, but people questioning his intentions are out of line.

Griff will definitely be associate head coach. But I don’t see how any of these other rumors make sense at all. Blackwell? Lol. I could totally see DNic, who’s actually an assistant for Toronto’s G League team. I love Devo, but not sure about that. frankly none of these guys have recruiting experience at this level.
There's a local contingent that has been trying to get Blackwell an assistant HC job for years.

6C26ABFE-CDBF-4BFF-A9E3-63A056847331.jpeg

He’s been paid under market for a very long time he’s not daddy warbucks
Are you kidding? On top of his salary he gets millions from Nike every year and probably a lot of money through local endorsements. He lives in central NY, one of the cheapest places to live, if he doesn’t have a fat wallet he’s doing something wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom