Welcome back Tee! | Syracusefan.com

Welcome back Tee!

CuseFaninVT

2023-24 Iggy Winner Leading Rebounder
Winning this game was great, but the highlight of the night, by a billion miles, was seeing your posts. So very glad to see your infectious enthusiasm.

Hope you stay and play a bit.

We could use a new music thread.

Thanks my friend. My heart is still racing after this one. Yowsah, that was crazy! So, I guess the only thing left to say after this win is...
DJ, spin that record!

SO happy to have you back brother!!!(and not just because of our Great Dane connection). I was seeing some of your old posts in the recruiting and what was beneath your avatar made me think you would not be returning. You add a lot of value here my friend, so I am giving thanks to wherever it is deserved.

SO happy to have you back brother!!!(and not just because of our Great Dane connection). I was seeing some of your old posts in the recruiting and what was beneath your avatar made me think you would not be returning. You add a lot of value here my friend, so I am giving thanks to wherever it is deserved.
Much thanks, man and glad to be back and able to interact with you guys and ladies again. You have to refresh my memory about the Great Dane connection - please pm me if you can! This profile, not that other tee1222 ;)
I'd like to talk to that other tee1222, if I ever get a hold of him, ha.

Much thanks, man and glad to be back and able to interact with you guys and ladies again. You have to refresh my memory about the Great Dane connection - please pm me if you can! This profile, not that other tee1222 ;)
I'd like to talk to that other tee1222, if I ever get a hold of him, ha.

I was contemplating editing my last post to include that a PM would likely need to be in order, as I dont want to follow in your footsteps in at least one way. ;) Bleeping stoked you are here! (I wish this board had the emoticon of the smiley fastly headbanging while holding a beer mug in the air, because that would feel perfect for my feelings, even though Ive been on the wagon for quite awhile now).

I got a warning and my post deleted on the Raptors board I am on. I was tired of the people that were always whining despite our winning streak:

So I started "Team Negative Power Rankings" and called out posters, Apparently I should not have done that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom