Welcome to Bowl Season | Syracusefan.com

Welcome to Bowl Season

36 games appear here. Six canceled: Bahamas, Hawaii, Fenway, Quick Lane, Holiday, Redbox. Montgomery replaces Fenway this year only, presumably same matchup (ACC vs AAC). Las Vegas bowl not listed, but not canceled or scheduled yet.

1604073221887.png

Toyota Stadium is located in a suburb of Dallas. It is primarily a soccer stadium. Holds about 20.5K. The distance from the normal venue for this bowl at University Stadium in Albuquerque is just over 633 miles. That is a drive of about 9 hours and 45 minutes.

Toyota Stadium is located in a suburb of Dallas. It is primarily a soccer stadium. Holds about 20.5K. The distance from the normal venue for this bowl at University Stadium in Albuquerque is just over 633 miles. That is a drive of about 9 hours and 45 minutes.
Too add to your post, I think it would be smart for 2nd and third tier bowls to play in the MLS stadiums, Many of them are sparkling new venues that seat 20 to 25 k . These bowls draw about 15 to 20 k so you would have much better atmospheres at these events and some of these are really nice . Toyota Park in Dallas is nice but actually one of the older stadiums at this point

I get the impression that they would still be holding these bowl games after World War Three. They are like Water Bears. Nothing can kill them.

1606332716435.png

Attachments

• 1606332630724.png
    1606332630724.png
    219.8 KB · Views: 90
Damn. I understand the reasoning behind it, but selfishly I really hope this doesn’t send a ripple effect across the rest of the bowl landscape (outside of the CFP). Watching meaningless bowl games between Christmas and New Years is one of my favorite things to do every year. Really sucks.

I wouldn’t want to be a bowl sponsor this year

Maybe not as bad as you think, 2 years of exposure for 1 Bowl Game.

I’m sure they would honor the agreement and just push everything back a year?

Is this one gonna still be a CUSA vs another G5 or covid year they can have anyone, you'd think boca bowl this year would be a prime one, great location and they can have fans in attendance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RSmith

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom