Well... Are we in our out? | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Well... Are we in our out?

I'll be watching also but we better come to play. In over 30 years, the only game that I've stopped watching is the 1997 NIT game when we looked like we didn't give a crap against Florida State
Jason hart cared. He was the only one. Including the coaches.

I'll be watching also but we better come to play. In over 30 years, the only game that I've stopped watching is the 1997 NIT game when we looked like we didn't give a crap against Florida State

i was at that game. UGH worst sporting event I have ever attended

Probably out. We got in last year because we had two huge OOC wins in Atlantis over A&M who was ranked in the top 10 all year plus UConn who was a top 20. We have no OOC wins against any ranked teams. With a bid riding on the game today we played a lethargic no energy no emotion game. Very disappointing. Maybe if all the other bubble teams lose also but some of them will likely win a game in their tourneys.

Probably out. We got in last year because we had two huge OOC wins in Atlantis over A&M who was ranked in the top 10 all year plus UConn who was a top 20. We have no OOC wins against any ranked teams. With a bid riding on the game today we played a lethargic no energy no emotion game. Very disappointing. Maybe if all the other bubble teams lose also but some of them will likely win a game in their tourneys.

I have an issue with the tempo. A big part of that is on the coaching, imo.

We're in. We have too many wins against teams that are in the field to be excluded.

Think it's 50/50 at this point, that's probably good, didn't think we were in last year at this time.

Cooney misses a three for us to lose against Pitt, Gillon misses a three and we lose to Miami.

Hopefully come Sunday we get the same result as last year.
In.

Syracuse's Tourney chances today...

z6Oiyx1.gif

18-14. Not much anyone can say if we're left out. Would have to be the worst at large record ever, right?

Honestly it didn't seem the coaches were bothered by Gillon taking so long to do anything. I paid special attention to this. They were always seated and calm while he was wasting time up top.

18-14. Not much anyone can say if we're left out. Would have to be the worst at large record ever, right?
I remember a Geogia team in at 16-14.

I could be wrong but I feel like every year there's a 18-19 win team in the tournament. Perhaps those are smaller mid majors that win their conference tournaments but I seem to remember seeing a P5 team with 18-19 wins in the big dance within the last few years.

We're in. We have too many wins against teams that are in the field to be excluded.

I agree. I think we're in for this reason and this reason alone. No bubble team has better wins than us.

I think we are in. But if we don't make it, no excuses, no complaints.

I think we should be in but our enemies will keep us out of it. But no complaint, we have tried and sometimes it is just luck of the draw. Miami has more lucky shots than us today and it is a very close game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom