Well 'hey now' just in time for Football season | Syracusefan.com

Well 'hey now' just in time for Football season

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
and not a minute too quick. Was getting fed up over there and happy to see we have a new home. Good luck to all who are creating this thing as I'm sure its quite a bit of effort and let me say for everyone THANK YOU it's good to be here.

Looking forward to many years of great board fun.

Glad to see you made the leap. Hopefully we will not be needing to hear your expert opinions on this site.

Glad to see you made the leap. Hopefully we will not be needing to hear your expert opinions on this site.
Yep I predict at the first tailgate Fairfaxcuse twists an ankle chasing his little 'Cuse fans needing care while DCCuse eats so much he'll need some gastronomic advice. Ah another season in the FINE lot...cant wait! See you in a few DNABB.

Yep I predict at the first tailgate Fairfaxcuse twists an ankle chasing his little 'Cuse fans needing care while DCCuse eats so much he'll need some gastronomic advice. Ah another season in the FINE lot...cant wait! See you in a few DNABB.
Hey now. The "human disposal" will have no problems digesting anything the Fine Lot crew can dish out :)