We're going to be sering a lot more of Dan Dakich... | Syracusefan.com

We're going to be sering a lot more of Dan Dakich...

Jake

Mod
He's engaged to SU women's softball coach Leigh Ross.

I know hes not popular here but I actually like when hes doing our games, hell say some pretty random things that have nothing to do with basketball and uses funky analogies. Keeps it interesting

Actually I think Dan is pretty popular around here. Congrats to Dan for getting engaged to Jennifer's sister.

Im probably getting the national audience mixed up

He knows his stuff and isn't afraid to go against the "popular opinon" he can get off topic at times but he's one of the better broadcasters out there.Plus he doesn't recycle the same BS over and over again. He's refreshing.

I have no feelings either way about Dakich. I hate all the posts I've seen about how "refreshing" his broadcasts are. He's a commentator. They all suck, except for Clyde Frazier.

Greenberg, Welsh and Dakich are my favorite basketball guys after McDonough, Bilas and Raftery.

Dakich won my eternal respect the Friday after our sweet 16 win over Indiana in 2013 where on his radio show it was a 3 hour slurping Syracuse/JB fest and him trolling Crean\IU fans and he is a IU alum. It was great radio and he was awesome praising SU and just great.

He always calls JB the James Dean of college hoops and doesn't take himself to seriously and just has fun. He is behind only Raf/Bilas in my books.

He's engaged to SU women's softball coach Leigh Ross.

Dakich is the man. Great analysis, funny, and regularly refers to JB as "the coolest guy in college hoops". Sign me up.

My favorite is Welsh by far. He does a great job in the cuse games
I spoke with Tim at a New Year's Eve party and asked him whether he's scheduled to do any more SU games this season. He said he has none scheduled at the moment, but that could change.

I spoke with Tim at a New Year's Eve party and asked him whether he's scheduled to do any more SU games this season. He said he has none scheduled at the moment, but that could change.
Let's hope! It seems like he is a fan by how much he knows. He's by far the best imo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom