We're going to need a bigger boat. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We're going to need a bigger boat.

I am guessing that will eventually be updating this page.

Linkage
They are updating the list I linked. I am updating the Syracusefan.com list as well...

Notice who's not on there?

Mitsuuchi.

Must be he's a walk-on.
As expected. You don't put two long snappers on scholarship at the same time. A lot of schools don't use a single scholarship on a long snapper.

It's unbelievable to me that these kids don't know that it's "Syracuse University."

Could it be that they think it's interchangeable? I don't know.

My son will always ask me "Dad is it the University of X or X University and why?"

I wonder if coach P is live tweeting this morning?
Nah, he's probably still in the process of devising his plan to strip the OC title from D while allowing him to call plays.

Michael Cohen tweeting this AM "Syracuse has a great fan base, but I think Tennessee's fan base is much stronger." — Malik Brown last night.

Looks bleak...

Michael Cohen tweeting this AM "Syracuse has a great fan base, but I think Tennessee's fan base is much stronger." — Malik Brown last night.

Looks bleak...

Not surprising. It would take a miracle for this kid to pull the trigger at this point.

Looks bleak...

Is this a huge development or something? If his deciding factor is fanbase size then we never stood a chance, obviously.

Hopefully he's worried about much more important things.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom