We're Not Making Friends | Syracusefan.com

We're Not Making Friends

Lukeyloo

Reigning 2004 Syracuse CYO Free Throw Champ
I can't tell you how many posts I've seen like this since Saturday. Conversely I've also seen so many posts from random, seemingly non-Cuse fans, saying how they love it. We're so far past the friendly Dino era and I'm here for it! This is football, it should be competitive and fiery. This mentality, this intensity makes its way to the players.

We're not here to make friends, we're here to kick your butt and make you whine about it. In Fran we trust!

Yeah I care about Patience's opinion about as much as I care about the shape of my poop in the morning. Also I've seen a number of UGA fans come to our defense because I guess they've dealt with this self-righteousness from GT's fanbase before.

The Georgia sub reddit had a thread loving on Fran for his GT post game comments. They were eating it up and openly rooting for Cuse and Fran in the future. They of course despise GT, and it helps Fran being a good disciple gave Kirby credit for his toughness

Yeah I care about Patience's opinion about as much as I care about the shape of my poop in the morning.

You can learn a lot from the shape of your poop.

23-06_Bristol_Stool_Chart.png

But I’m fairly certain that you won’t learn much from Patience.

Last edited:
who is patience veitch?
Exactly…. Who is this person and why do I care? I heard a player in a press conference say “F Syracuse” and they all laughed so hard the Head Coach had to leave for a minute. Fran is 100% right.

Edit: Before the game I heard all kinds of crap from GT and then after a bunch of whining babies. GT got beat in the trenches bad. Fran let his talking be done in the game.

Last edited:
She's an embarrassment to Atlanta.
Her fat cells are apparently impacting her ability to see and hear...
... like GT's coach condoning and laughing about his buttwad Senior (captain?) Kevin Harris II saying what he said.
"None of this happened." -> Go back to Krispy Kreme. Root against Dunkin.

I agree with sentiments in the thread about being respected vs liked for sure. But make no mistake, Fran started out the way he always does, with respect and thoughtfulness for the other side. Key was the disrespectful...

Here is replay

Fran Press Conference 1 - GT is a well coached team, I used to play for Coach Key and he was one of the first people that helped me become successful. More praise for GT toughness and Key's smarts etc...

Key Press Conference 1 - I don't really know Fran tbh, I was there 4 months and we weren't even on the same side of the ball. Also, I'm not worried about Cuse strategy, if we come out tough we will be fine.

Fran Press Conference 2 - So he don't know me and we're not tough. Ok, we'll see Sat.

Key Press Conference 2 - Players "F Syracuse" with chuckles from Key and more disrespect from players

Fran Post Game - FAFO (which the players seemed to support 1000%, including OG our most humble player)

I only post this because I don't want any revisionist history like Fran came out slinging some young cocky DB. He came out the way he always starts, with respect, love and gratitude. But Fran has a particulary steep FAFO curve and the world is seeing it first hand and I AM HERE FOR ALL OF IT.

Too bad so sad. Just watched a video from another Tech fan and liked it (and him).

Guy is legit. Can't argue with anything he said. I think most of us who spoke to GT fans during or after the game were better ambassadors than the one cowardly fan that spit some trash and walked off. I just said, "thanks for coming. Your QB is fast. Good luck the rest of the year."

I agree with sentiments in the thread about being respected vs liked for sure. But make no mistake, Fran started out the way he always does, with respect and thoughtfulness for the other side. Key was the disrespectful...

Here is replay

Fran Press Conference 1 - GT is a well coached team, I used to play for Coach Key and he was one of the first people that helped me become successful. More praise for GT toughness and Key's smarts etc...

Key Press Conference 1 - I don't really know Fran tbh, I was there 4 months and we weren't even on the same side of the ball. Also, I'm not worried about Cuse strategy, if we come out tough we will be fine.

Fran Press Conference 2 - So he don't know me and we're not tough. Ok, we'll see Sat.

Key Press Conference 2 - Players "F Syracuse" with chuckles from Key and more disrespect from players

Fran Post Game - FAFO (which the players seemed to support 1000%, including OG our most humble player)

I only post this because I don't want any revisionist history like Fran came out slinging some young cocky DB. He came out the way he always starts, with respect, love and gratitude. But Fran has a particulary steep FAFO curve and the world is seeing it first hand and I AM HERE FOR ALL OF IT.
So he didn't say F Syracuse but he did say S Syracuse in some sort of context, player claimed he was nervous and just blurted out S Syracuse with a drawn out S but it was bleeped so fast I'm not sure how that's possible. In any event, the edited version which is what we all saw and the staff/team I'm sure saw looks like he said F Syracuse and the two of them laughing about it. So I can't blame us fanbase / staff / team for reacting based on that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom