We're Not Making Friends | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We're Not Making Friends

LOL I love that so many of you decided to focus on the one random person's tweet than my overall message that there are many of these random people's tweets that are mad at us. Her opinion an example of how many GT fans feel about us right now, and I'm all for losing the good guys (and girls) loser mentality. What successful programs are "good guys"?

Here's another:
Too bad these a—holes are my customer.
Maybe these morons should look at the federal case against the school. Or multiple administrators like Mark Hoeting (VP IT) because he was fired for cheating on his wife with his security reseller, awarding millions to her bra instead of the best solution.

Here’s the type of guy Brent Key is:

IMG_0702.jpeg

I’ll take Fran Brown all day, every day.

I can't tell you how many posts I've seen like this since Saturday. Conversely I've also seen so many posts from random, seemingly non-Cuse fans, saying how they love it. We're so far past the friendly Dino era and I'm here for it! This is football, it should be competitive and fiery. This mentality, this intensity makes its way to the players.

We're not here to make friends, we're here to kick your butt and make you whine about it. In Fran we trust!

Cancel the season! Patience Veitch is rooting against us!

LOL I love that so many of you decided to focus on the one random person's tweet than my overall message that there are many of these random people's tweets that are mad at us. Her opinion serves as an example of how many GT fans feel about us right now, and I'm all for losing the good guys (and girls) loser mentality. What successful programs are "good guys"?

Here's another for all of you to hyper-focus on lol:
Can someone with Twitter please post SUskibum post from above with the chronology of events in this guys comments

Yikes. Never mind. Guy is getting dragged hard in the comments. Goodness gracious

Last edited:
I agree with sentiments in the thread about being respected vs liked for sure. But make no mistake, Fran started out the way he always does, with respect and thoughtfulness for the other side. Key was the disrespectful...

Here is replay

Fran Press Conference 1 - GT is a well coached team, I used to play for Coach Key and he was one of the first people that helped me become successful. More praise for GT toughness and Key's smarts etc...

Key Press Conference 1 - I don't really know Fran tbh, I was there 4 months and we weren't even on the same side of the ball. Also, I'm not worried about Cuse strategy, if we come out tough we will be fine.

Fran Press Conference 2 - So he don't know me and we're not tough. Ok, we'll see Sat.

Key Press Conference 2 - Players "F Syracuse" with chuckles from Key and more disrespect from players

Fran Post Game - FAFO (which the players seemed to support 1000%, including OG our most humble player)

I only post this because I don't want any revisionist history like Fran came out slinging some young cocky DB. He came out the way he always starts, with respect, love and gratitude. But Fran has a particulary steep FAFO curve and the world is seeing it first hand and I AM HERE FOR ALL OF IT.

GT didn't follow the real golden rule: Don't start nothing, won't be nothing.

LOL I love that so many of you decided to focus on the one random person's tweet than my overall message that there are many of these random people's tweets that are mad at us. Her opinion serves as an example of how many GT fans feel about us right now, and I'm all for losing the good guys (and girls) loser mentality. What successful programs are "good guys"?

Here's another for all of you to hyper-focus on lol:
They just can’t shut up, can they? Weird.

PATIENCE!!!!!

Ok now it's personal...

Rumor has it when Patience heard the phrase “There is only one way to eat an elephant: one bite at a time.”, she took it as a personal challenge and immediately ate an elephant in one bite.

And unlike Patience, I actually did just make that up :D

Last edited:
Honestly, F them.

Instead of just limping home with their tail between their legs and taking the L, they are making it worse for themselves.

Overrated fanbase, IMO.

This is awesome. This is how rivalries start. Hopefully one day college football will devolve into 9 team conferences again.
Would like to have Miami, Virginia Tech, West Virginia, Louisville, Pittsburgh, Boston College, Syracuse, Georgia Tech,
Duke, Cincinnati, Virginia, and Kansas in a conference. Some good football schools, and basketball wouldn't be to bad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom